North Dakota / Western MN

svtec99

Established Member
Yeah, tent camping is the only camping ....lol
There are camp grounds everywhere

Fordfourlife

Established Member
Performance & Dynamometer | Robi's Repair

Here is more about Robi's, one of the only chassis Dynos in the state. I plan on dynoing my Shelby eventually,I will wait for a day when it is not so busy there. I might still go up for the car show if I am not doing anything though.

Anyone looking to dyno a carbed engine my coworker has a engine dyno setup. I have Dynoed one engine on it and it works very well. Here is his website he made. Located in Center ND.
http://www.revsearch.com/

Last edited:

busarich

Established Member
I Have To Finish Putting The Car Together Tomorrow, I Got The New Clutch In And Tranny Up Tonight. I Will Finish It Tomorrow, Then Sunday I Will Get The Crank Position Relearn On Sunday, Brake In Miles By Wed And Some Datalogging And E85 Tune By Dyno Day. Here Are Some Pocs Of The Grenaded Clutch. 2Nd Gear, Et Streets, Bolt Ons And A Paxton = No Clutch.
IMG_20130508_110211_561_zps590b294d.jpg

IMG_20130508_110157_570_zpse4b03dcf.jpg

New Fly Wheel, By The Way The Bolt Holes Are Not Evenly Spaced, You Have To Rotate The Flywheel Till The Holes Line Up.

IMG_20130511_010303_667_zps2644c5f1.jpg

Last edited:

svtec99

Established Member
hopefully my coworker will take my on call weekend. if he does then i will most likely be there next weekend.....fingers crossed

99 KB-R

Established Member
Mine was dynoed in south Carolina in '08 @ 613hp/658 ft/lbs and in Pensacola last July @ 616hp on 19 psi. Dynoed at 22 psi rich at 9.8 af and 12*. Only thing I did was add meth kit added more boost and swapped blowers same size 2.3 kb. Now I throw codes rich in both banks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Sorry guys but those numbers are on a loaded dyno and not on a Dyno Jet like everyone likes to compare too. And I dont feel that it broke anyones hearts it just opened eyes on what it takes to make power. Sure I didnt dyno the best but ended up having 6 bad coils and 1 melted plug. And as for adding meth without a retune...... Yea ill leave that at that. And the numbers on the 5.0 man still impress me big time! Cant wait to see that thing turned up with some E! I do believe my old man, a good friend of mine with a 03 TR car and me are going to Sturgis for the rally this year.

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Didnt the guy in the black car dyno 470 RWHP at Dyno Tune USA, aka And? Then dyno at 418 RWHP at Robis and then with the conversion it was at 470 RWHP? If so that seems quite close to being right. And also they are gonna dyno another kids car that was Dynoed at MAP and see where it compares.

busarich

Established Member
Im Happy With Mine.596. Ill Get The E Tune When I Get Back Off Of Leave. The Track Will Tell. Did YoU Get Yoir Stuff Sorted Out.

Users who are viewing this thread