NORCAL - Brand New Craftsman Tools

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
A friend's father acquired a VERY large assortment of Craftsman tools from his Insurance company after someone had stolen his entire mechanics roll away. The stolen tools were inherited from his late father who passed which had sentimental value to him, since these new replacements didn't have that anymore he decided to sell them. The guy doesn't get around very easily so I made him a great offer and bought everything from him. I set aside all the things I wanted to keep and am now selling off the rest. Below is a list of all the tools I have left including model numbers, retail prices from Sears, and my asking price for each. We can work on some pricing since I obviously don't wanna charge down to the penny but I am fairly firm on pricing. These are all new never used tools that hold a lifetime warranty. Feel free to pick out items you are interested in and we can talk pricing. I'm located in San Jose, might be interested in shipping stuff but it'll most likely be whatever I can fit in the flat rate boxes or else the added cost going through UPS or FedEx will be picked up by the buyer.

10p7fh5.jpg

319415_10151019217188660_1369952746_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread