NON PULLIED Cobra. What is she worth??

coild

Established Member
2003 SVT Cobra. 18,500 miles.

One of the few remaining NON PULLIED Cobras left. Redfire with chrome wheels. The ONLY mods are a K&N FIPK, Borla Stinger catback, MGW shifter & BF IRS brace.
Owned by a 50 year old motorhead who meticulously has babied and maintained it since I bought it from the original owner in October, 2006. Always garaged with a car cover. Never raced or abused. I have all the original paperwork including the original bill of sale and window sticker. This is a solid Cobra with no squeaks, creaks, clunks or rattles. Also has window and tail light tint. She has been a garage queen since I have owned her.
Purrs like a kitten.
I was thinking of asking around $23,000. What do you guys think?

Here's a few pics.
http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/cjm351/?action=view&current=DSC09132.jpg
http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/cjm351/?action=view&current=DSC09134.jpg
http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/cjm351/?action=view&current=DSC09143.jpg
http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/cjm351/?action=view&current=DSC09145.jpg

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I would be all over this, if it was still for sale, next spring. Nice ride!

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Well the price all depends on how quick you need to sell. If there are no unforeseen circumstances that are rushing the sale, I see no reason why you could not get 23K, especially with the summer coming up. It would have to be the right buyer, but people are getting twin screw cars for that price, so keep that in mind as well. Most twin screw purchasers don't have to invest 10k in parts to get 600hp, maybe $500 on a new tune. Some may not even want that much power. Just depends on what people want.

GA Terminator

Established Member
I have been toying with the idea about selling my Cobra. Mine has 7100 miles on the clock and is bone stock as well. Still trying to make up my mind.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
1. Theres more non pullied cobras out there than people think. :read:

2. 23K seems very fair considering miles and condition. I wouldnt take much less thats for sure. :beer:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
out of curiousity - why selling?

i think it would be def worth it at 23k to the right person

best of luck with it

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Well the price all depends on how quick you need to sell. If there are no unforeseen circumstances that are rushing the sale, I see no reason why you could not get 23K, especially with the summer coming up. It would have to be the right buyer, but people are getting twin screw cars for that price, so keep that in mind as well. Most twin screw purchasers don't have to invest 10k in parts to get 600hp, maybe $500 on a new tune. Some may not even want that much power. Just depends on what people want.

Yes, but not everyone wants a modded cobra. I would prefer something like this, low miles, and for the most part not as molested like others.

coild

Established Member
out of curiousity - why selling?

i think it would be def worth it at 23k to the right person

best of luck with it

The reason I'm selling is simple. I just never drive it. When it becomes a hassle that you need to drive your SVT Cobra because she has sat for over 6 or 8 weeks, its time to re-evaluate why I even own it. PLus, I have an '04 Lightning as my DD, so my musclecar passion is met every day.

Thanks for looking!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There are buyers who are looking for modded Terminators because they'd rather not have to invest in mods after the sale. This buyer group assumes more than likely that the car has been raced to some extent, and/or driven hard occasionally. There likely focused on the mods and the overall condition of the car.

And then there are buyers who are looking for non-pullied Terminators in the hope that the car has been raced or driven hard minimally. I know if I was looking for a 2003-2004 Cobra that I would be more interested in the car being close to stock (non-pullied), well maintained, and not driven hard very often. For a car like that, IMO $23K is a very fair price. 18,500 miles is very low. We're talking about a 7 year old car. That's like 2,650 - 2,700 miles a year.

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
Seems fair. 20 or 21 if you were trying to sell it really quick. But someone will give you 22 or 23 if you can hold out a while.

Users who are viewing this thread