Non Drag actual Street tire E.T.???

hoodley

Established Member
I know some people wanna say whats the point. well the point is, they are everyday real street tires and 9 out 10 cars on the street run on them, so its fun to make them DO WORK!

So who is quickest? what kind of times are being run on "street tires"???
my best is a 12.09 @114.99 before any suspension mods, so I hope to get in 11s this weekend.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Mine was stock with 20k miles on the factory Pirellis.

12.7 @ 113

300a m6

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Drag radials were my first mod. Was not gonna have excuses for spinning after doing other mods because no one cares to hear them. I went 1.96 60' 8.22@87 and 12.63@112 bone stock like it left the dealer lot on the factory Pirelli's. My car is a 301a A6. Never ran the car on stock tires modded, kinda pointless especially if you have an m6.

Last edited:

hoodley

Established Member
That is some good times for bone stock cars, i didnt buy mine new so i cant compare.

Pointless? thought i cleared up the POINT in original post. Kinda like saying whats the point of drag tires on your auto when my stick got a better 60? Kinda pointless if you cant drive I guess...

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
I ran 11.03 on the stock 19" P-zeros. Tried again for tens the following week and couldn't beat 11.6. That was hitting WOT about 200 feet out.

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
I ran a 12.2@118 with a 2.0 60ft lifting when I threw second cause of tire spin. This was on the stock 19 " pirellis with intake, boss manifold, and o/r x pipe (3.73 gears).

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
That is some good times for bone stock cars, i didnt buy mine new so i cant compare.

Pointless? thought i cleared up the POINT in original post. Kinda like saying whats the point of drag tires on your auto when my stick got a better 60? Kinda pointless if you cant drive I guess...

Lol! What was your ET and MPH again... So much for that better 60'...

SL0W5.0

Established Member
Any supercharged guys running Street tires? I would be okay with running slower times knowing that my drive train isn't getting stressed as much. And what's the point of driving a 10sec car if it's only a 10sec car when it has drag tires lol

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:

hopony

Established Member
Any supercharged guys running Street tires? I would be okay with running slower times knowing that my drive train isn't getting stressed as much. And what's the point of driving a 10sec car if it's only a 10sec car when it has drag tires lol

The time in my signature is with re760 bridgestones had to short shift so factory clutch would work.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member

My 11.7 at 131 was with a procharger. Once you spin the tires on the 3-4 shift at the top end of the track you realize its pretty dangerous trying it. My car always has drag radials on it now so it's always a 10 second car

Users who are viewing this thread