no one talk about the new vet ?

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
I NEVER NEVER a corvette fan, carbon fiber.. cant take kids and wife out for cruising........ other night when I was watch the event. for first time in my life. i want 1 lol. 60k sound very afforable .
what you guy think about the new corvette

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lol guess ur a little behind. To me it looks like a supped up MR2. Not feeling it at all. Maybe the Z06 version will be more appealing.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I NEVER NEVER a corvette fan, carbon fiber.. cant take kids and wife out for cruising........ other night when I was watch the event. for first time in my life. i want 1 lol. 60k sound very afforable .
what you guy think about the new corvette
I like that video. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
My buddy at work just told me that peoples already have problem with the vet . Frame crack problem I think . I need find a free time read it up . Might be good read

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
It looks like a decent car for the money. Visually, some angles work well while others... not so much. I’m too much of a Mustang fan to ever go that route. I’ll stick with my 2020 GT500 order.
Y’all think ford ever going to do mid engine mustang ?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Y’all think ford ever going to do mid engine mustang ?

No, never. Ford is smart enough to realize a mid engine car is not the “Mustang formula.” Chevy should have called this car something else. They could have either continued the front engine Vette along with this new vehicle or have taken a pause while they run his mid engine car.

Imagine a mid engine Camaro! It wouldn’t be a Camaro.

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
True . A lot peoples I talk to they say it look way too much like the Ferrari . Btw I think they discontinue the camaro again
No, never. Ford is smart enough to realize a mid engine car is not the “Mustang formula.” Chevy should have called this car something else. They could have either continued the front engine Vette along with this new vehicle or have taken a pause while they run his mid engine car.

Imagine a mid engine Camaro! It wouldn’t be a Camaro.

Users who are viewing this thread