No more "stripe" - a 2 vendor kudo

JaKaL

Established Member
Well I picked up the car today; it was ready at the promised time and the repair is invisible, almost too good. The racing stripe I earned on Dyno Day has been replaced with flawless paint that makes the rest of the factory ‘orange peel’ paint pale by comparison.
I also had them detail the beast and they did a damn fine job at that too. Swirls in black are almost impossible to see, let alone remove and there is a 100% improvement, or more.
My thanks to:
Alex at Carburetor Connection and,
Jody at Collision Masters.
Both gentlemen were professional, courteous, prompt and accommodating. Two thumbs up! -JaKaL

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
the guys at Carb Connection were good to me also. on dyno day I was running lean, so when we had some time towards the end of the day, they let me run again and didnt charge me.
Oops--this is bryan. I'm logged on to ricks computer.

Last edited:

JaKaL

Established Member
Mean,
Alex at Carb Conn refunded my entire fee for the 4 pulls on the Dyno - without my prompting for same. His lead tech invited me back for a free pull due to the odd blip at 5,800 RPM which he could not contribute to a specific failure with the car - he seemed genuinely interested in increasing the company’s knowledge base for the benefit of all.
Alex made all arrangements with Jody at Collision Masters to ensure the minor repair was done on my timetable and my net cost was the OPTIONAL $149 that I paid to have Jody’s crew detail the car to remove the swirls; which they did to near showroom condition. Jody even confirmed how I like my tires done – shiny or dull (Dull is my preference.)

Other than the inconvenience of transit time, not a huge hardship considering I’ll use any excuse for a drive, it was a seamless and thoroughly professional transaction and I could not be happier if I were twins.

With such service comes reward and I immediately notified Alex & Jody of this post which was promptly reciprocated with the following communication from Alex:
Lee,
Thank you for the kind words and post.
We appreciate your understanding things happen. Your patience and courteous demeanor makes it a pleasure to do business.

Best regards,

Alex Racz

CarbConn/ RPM

We had a great day; with a BBQ to boot, and I've zero complaints. Well maybe one; 95 in a 30 ought to be legal under the right conditions. Not that I'd ever do anything like that myself.

Joe5.0

Established Member
haha well im glad all has worked out and it is clear that carb connection is a great place with some great people.

Joe5.0

Established Member
it aint gonna work. Bickford has lost a customer. They told me they knew what was wrong and now they are changin there story. I am towin the damn car home tommorow. There arent gonna do jack S*** for me no warranty clutch nothin.

JaKaL

Established Member
As I said, I wasn’t particularly impressed. For my next service I’m trying University as suggested in another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread