No more getting kicked out of the track!!! Thanks to SPRAYED DAILY!!

Evil_SVT

Established Member
I got the MM roll cage from SPRAYED DAILY installed! Finally installed and let me tell you its was a freaking pain in the ass to do this shit!! Its not easy, and truly understand why shops charge so much for this type of installs. After the 9th hour of me working on it the I don't give a **** attitude jumped in and I started punching and kicking shit into place.. I sanded and painted all of the roll cage except the swing out arms which I will do sometime in march when I get to use them :D

I will detail the interior and get some better shots sometime this week.

DSC029312.jpg

DSC02931.jpg

DSC02934.jpg

How I will be driving around until march :D
DSC02935.jpg

Since I had the seat out I decided to clean the seats and let me tell you guy this is the best suede/EVERYTHING cleaner, some kids where around the neighborhood selling this crap, When they came to my house me and my neighbor messed with them so much that we felt bad and ended buying one of these things... and let me tell you I cant find anything that cleans as good as this! I Highly recommend it!

Oh if someone saw my seats how dirty they where then you'd be amazed how clean they are now! I was actually thinking of buying new covers from ford which cost $350 per section!! :yuck:
DSC02936.jpg

Thanks SPRAYED DAILY!!:beer:

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
that cage is awesome, although abstract looking... the girls are gona be intrigued, plus you're safer.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
:rolling:I bought the MM roll cage for the rear and I need a rear delete kit so that I can have the cage installed. I do not want to mess the leather seats up. The cage will be powder coated the same color as my car once the fitment test is done.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Looks nice. I am trying to get my car dropped off at rhodes second week of february. I am hoping to have some aftermarket seats when I do it so they can make the cage for the new seats. This should be a great year at the track. Do you have a driveshaft safety loop? Are you putting harnesses in?

Users who are viewing this thread