No Justice No Peace

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Good point. Should probably take out all those old people that can't take care of themselves too...

We need these old people! That's who a lot of these unwanted kids who should have been aborted get dumped on so the mom can finish high school.

crazy4life

Established Member
Nothing like a bunch of men having a debate on what women should be allowed to do to their bodies. How bout women deciding that all men should get snipped at 16. If they decide they want kids later in life they could just it reversed. Guess everyone would be OK with that.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Nothing like a bunch of men having a debate on what women should be allowed to do to their bodies. How bout women deciding that all men should get snipped at 16. If they decide they want kids later in life they could just it reversed. Guess everyone would be OK with that.
Great argument! Deep thoughts.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
It's not my place to tell a woman what she can do with her body. If a woman want's to electively amputate her limbs because she thinks it looks cool, I don't care. But we can't let this argument be made emotionally, we must look at the science. A fetus has its own DNA and is not a part of the woman's body. If you can be charged with double homicide for murdering a pregnant woman, why is it not homicide to kill the fetus only?

Once again goes back to the government involvement. Take away double standards.

Also a good lawyer will get you off with just 1 homicide Not double.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Once again goes back to the government involvement. Take away double standards.

Also a good lawyer will get you off with just 1 homicide Not double.

There's no double standard when it comes to DNA murder evidence. If the dumpster behind your doctor's office has your body parts in it, they will have your DNA. If there is a body or the unsold leftover body parts of another person, they will have different and unique DNA. I believe people have the right to do whatever they want to their bodies, not whatever they want to other people's bodies.

andymarkv

Established Member
I think we need to be a little more honest here.
We ARE OK with killing babies.

I don't see anyone protesting the military when they find a terrorist leader with all his wives, with born and unborn babies, and take them all out in a clean drone strike.

The sanctity of a baby's life is only important when we want it to be.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Bro u got any kids? Any daughters? Let me give u this scenario which is a REAL scenario that took place a couple years ago.

We had a (12) year old girl (White girl) walking home from her after school program. It was dark as it was around 5:30 PM. Well, as she was walking home a 6'3 250 lb black man who was a serial rapist snatched her up and dragged her behind an abandoned house and beat the shit out of her till she was nearly unconsious.

He sexually assaulted her anally and vaginally after splitting her head open with his fist. She was severely hurt and needed stitches in both her ass, her vagina and her head. Yea, stitches and lots of em.

She ended up getting pregnant from this ANIMAL! So tell me, if this was YOUR daughter and she stated she wanted this ANIMAL out of her (Which is exactly what she stated to her mother) and not to mention the health risk of having a baby at ****ing (12) what kind of advice would u be giving ur daughter? Just curious........

Government needs to stop incentivizing them. Abortion should be illegal, the unborn has rights too.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed, but you are not understanding the viewpoint of the other side. It is a life from their viewpoint

Except the pro "life" crowd does not have much of an interest in life in any other circumstance. Most of them support the death penalty for instance.

This is why many pro abortion people don't like to talk about timelines of when it would be acceptable

That would require logic which they do not have. Every sperm is a potential life. In fact with stem cell therapy every cell is a potential life. But the pro life crowd draw an arbitrary line somewhere between a zygote and a fetus.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Except the pro "life" crowd does not have much of an interest in life in any other circumstance. Most of them support the death penalty for instance.

That would require logic which they do not have. Every sperm is a potential life. In fact with stem cell therapy every cell is a potential life. But the pro life crowd draw an arbitrary line somewhere between a zygote and a fetus.
Not trying to argue this but:

1. That is a very big generalization on your first point. For example I know many Catholics that are very pro life in almost all aspects, yet they vote for pro-abortion politicians time after time. Death penalty is not the best example - innocent vs. convicted. And yes, you have some church going folk who will jump at the first chance to start dropping bombs everywhere.

2. Both sides draw an arbitrary line - how to determine where the line should be? Science? That is why there will never be agreement.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Death penalty is not the best example - innocent vs. convicted.

The state's determination of guilt is irrelevant if it really is about life.

Pro "life" logic is that life has intrinsic value because God says so. It is impossible to support capital punishment (or war) if this is the case.

There is a difference between pro life and anti abortion. Most so called pro lifers are really just anti abortion.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Bro u got any kids? Any daughters? Let me give u this scenario which is a REAL scenario that took place a couple years ago.

We had a (12) year old girl (White girl) walking home from her after school program. It was dark as it was around 5:30 PM. Well, as she was walking home a 6'3 250 lb black man who was a serial rapist snatched her up and dragged her behind an abandoned house and beat the shit out of her till she was nearly unconsious.

He sexually assaulted her anally and vaginally after splitting her head open with his fist. She was severely hurt and needed stitches in both her ass, her vagina and her head. Yea, stitches and lots of em.

She ended up getting pregnant from this ANIMAL! So tell me, if this was YOUR daughter and she stated she wanted this ANIMAL out of her (Which is exactly what she stated to her mother) and not to mention the health risk of having a baby at ****ing (12) what kind of advice would u be giving ur daughter? Just curious........
I believe that in cases like this or incest you should be able to terminate the pregnancy. I don’t believe abortion should be used like a birth control pill. That’s a horrifying story and if the guy was a serial rapist, he should not have been able to do what he did to that girl.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
The state's determination of guilt is irrelevant if it really is about life.

Pro "life" logic is that life has intrinsic value because God says so. It is impossible to support capital punishment (or war) if this is the case.

There is a difference between pro life and anti abortion. Most so called pro lifers are really just anti abortion.
You are making a lot of generalizations about pro-life people similar to generalizations about pro choice people. Keep thinking that there is no hypocrisy on both sides...

Not going down this rabbit hole. Get back to me when you have discussed in depth with a significant number of regular people and not a certain sides thoughts somewhere in the media.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Definitely a touchy subject. It is wrong to kill an unborn child, yes. I do believe in certain situations, such as rape or death of mother, it should be allowed. I will be dammed if my daughter would get raped and fall pregnant, and be forced to carry that child to term! Rape is devastating enough for a woman. It is her body and should never be subject to anything that violent or emotionally disturbing.
Flip side, it shouldn't be allowed for somebody being carless or irresponsible.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely a touchy subject. It is wrong to kill an unborn child, yes. I do believe in certain situations, such as rape or death of mother, it should be allowed. I will be dammed if my daughter would get raped and fall pregnant, and be forced to carry that child to term! Rape is devastating enough for a woman. It is her body and should never be subject to anything that violent or emotionally disturbing.
Flip side, it shouldn't be allowed for somebody being carless or irresponsible.
Yes, shockingly, I think Bill Clinton may have had it right. Safe, legal and infrequent.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
There's no double standard when it comes to DNA murder evidence. If the dumpster behind your doctor's office has your body parts in it, they will have your DNA. If there is a body or the unsold leftover body parts of another person, they will have different and unique DNA. I believe people have the right to do whatever they want to their bodies, not whatever they want to other people's bodies.

Fetus is not a person. Can't live on its own there for she can do whatever she wants.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Keep thinking that there is no hypocrisy on both sides...

LOL. On what basis are you concluding that I do not think there is hypocrisy on both sides?

Most self-described "pro choice" people are just as big of hypocrites since they do not support choice in any other circumstance. They are pro abortion, not pro choice.

Not going down this rabbit hole. Get back to me when you have discussed in depth with a significant number of regular people

Another LOL. I am well versed in the arguments on both sides of the issue.

But I agree with you that it is not worth the time or effort since very few have an open mind and believe what they believe regardless.

blk02edge

Established Member
I understand both sides of the argument but on one hand I just can not possibly imagine giving a **** about someone else's choice that does not affect me in any way and wanting to give the government power so that is where I stand. Same with assisted suicide, go ahead.

The moral superiority of anti abortion sure disappears when it comes to people who are already members of society and suffering.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Fetus is not a person. Can't live on its own there for she can do whatever she wants.

How old would you say a human being is before they can live on their own? If that's your definition of personhood, you must surely be in favor infanticide and even murdering young children using that logic.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL. On what basis are you concluding that I do not think there is hypocrisy on both sides?

Most self-described "pro choice" people are just as big of hypocrites since they do not support choice in any other circumstance. They are pro abortion, not pro choice.

Another LOL. I am well versed in the arguments on both sides of the issue.

But I agree with you that it is not worth the time or effort since very few have an open mind and believe what they believe regardless.
I made the assumption based on your comment only noting the hypocrisy on the one side, but agreed.

My other point is that not many of the arguments on either side really hold up well. IMO requires each to deeply think about all kinds of issues and not all should be lumped into either side of the activism. Do I think some murderers deserve the death penalty - yes. Am I squeamish about any excuse under the sun used to eliminate something with arms, legs and a beating heart - yes.

Users who are viewing this thread