No good deed goes unpunished.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
A low end government worker agreeing to pay 8+ million in restitution. Can anyone explain how that works? Will they garnish a percent of his wages for life?

ZEN357

Established Member
His great, great, great, great, great grandchildren will still be paying his debt off once he's dead and gone!!!!

nickf2005

Established Member
Gender reveal parties are ****ing stupid anyway.
Not how we do them!
20180819_160246.jpeg
IMG_4869-1.jpeg
IMG_2663.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Stanger00

Established Member
Read the rest..the state is only requiring him to pay $220k.

I read a separate article and if the judge agrees to his plea deal with prosecutors he will have to pay $100k up front and $120k over 20 years in monthly payments. Plus, the probation term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Ban gender reveals!

Wait, isn't the baby supposed to determine its own gender nowadays? I'm so confused. O meteor, where art thou?
I'm just waiting for one of you guys to make up your minds and decide to be a lady or a lady boy
That already happened a few years ago. :eek: Right here on SVTP! In livid detail!
Three great responses in a row, and I somehow missed the gender confusion on SVTP. How did I miss that? I should have been here.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CV355

_
Established Member
Three great responses in a row, and I somehow missed the gender confusion on SVTP. How did I miss that? I should have been here.

I already said I identified as a transhuman hexadecimal for which there is no pronoun. A politician thought about touching my no-no zone and I'm a brave, shining light to accuse them with no corroborating evidence. My GFM will be used to launder money from Soros/Shareblue.

Users who are viewing this thread