Established Member
Such a big success, they are doing it again in March

10366013_221520118018441_4386023674282334627_n.jpg

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
What's the entry fee?

200 bucks, it's a little pricey but it weeds out the shit box cars that will break half way down the runway. Trust me it's a lot of fun and you can race as many times as you want. It would be nice to have a couple GT500s out there With me.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
heard of some heavy hitters showin up march7th too hope to make that event!

I guarantee there will be, last time a Dallas performance Lamborghini did 207 and the Evolution performance Porsche did 212. Hopefully I'll have some good compition, hopefully you can make out, how's the cobra coming along.

Mystic03

Established Member
I guarantee there will be, last time a Dallas performance Lamborghini did 207 and the Evolution performance Porsche did 212. Hopefully I'll have some good compition, hopefully you can make out, how's the cobra coming along.

also heard of a bad zr1 headin out to take some names..car is still in the air just awaiting hotside from CG..shoulda went with them a long time ago it woulda been running by now!

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
200 bucks, it's a little pricey but it weeds out the shit box cars that will break half way down the runway. Trust me it's a lot of fun and you can race as many times as you want. It would be nice to have a couple GT500s out there With me.

Im gonna try and make it out to at least drool over some fast cars. Do they allow ride alongs at drivers discretion?

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
also heard of a bad zr1 headin out to take some names..car is still in the air just awaiting hotside from CG..shoulda went with them a long time ago it woulda been running by now!
O nice, I hope there are some fast domestic cars out there.
Im gonna try and make it out to at least drool over some fast cars. Do they allow ride alongs at drivers discretion?
Yes you can do ride alongs

Users who are viewing this thread