No coyote for me for 6 months!

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Well being that I'm in the military, I'm off for a deployment to the Middle East. Was a last minute tasking but I'm glad I was able to get my procharger sold (JPC single coming soon hopefully) and pull the block to get rebuilt. So currently the car is in storage but block is in the hands of Mark at MMR gettin the Pro Mod series build :)... I'll try to post pics of when motor was pulled and hopefully Mark does a build thread for me on the block. I hope to get a few more upgrades upon my return but that's not a priority right now...hope to see you guys around when I return. Would love to attend more events!

alcarames

Established Member
Stay safe! Those mods sound good, let us know how mmr makes out for you. I hear mixed thugs about them.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Gotta love last minute taskings...stay vigilant over there and come back with some tax-free cash to play with! :beer:

vortecd

Established Member
No Coyote for 6 months or so is normal for us in the northern states. All good though, get to break the Evo out and have fun in the snow!

Thank you for serving and hope you make it back ok

BV600

Established Member
Better than 15 or 12 months.. rough times but I need some more coming back and lookin at the bank account for the first time in 12months is always a good day.

Good luck, have fun

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
6 months, sounds like AF. Good luck and come back safe. What are you going with in place of the procharger?

CorDog009

Established Member
I feel ya. When I was in Iraq in '04 I was just starting my LS1/T56 swap in my '69 Firebird. I spent most of my free time reading magazines and on the phone/computer ordering parts when I could...it helped pass the time and I couldn't wait to get home to the garage full of boxes waiting on me.

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was only last minute because a fellow airman found out she was pregnant a few days before departure, so I replaced her.

6 months, sounds like AF. Good luck and come back safe. What are you going with in place of the procharger?

I was looking into twins but after talking to Shaun he advised me to study some compressor maps.. After doing that I think my mind is set on the jpc single, along with their fuel system or the FORE system.

Stay safe! Those mods sound good, let us know how mmr makes out for you. I hear mixed thugs about them.

Will do, I went down to their shop and I understand why people get frustrated... They are just always busy.. There were motors everywhere! Easily in the hundreds. So far they have been great to me. I did have to call a few times for updates but I'm in no rush. Mark was kind enough to sit me down in his office for about an hour after giving me a tour of the shop to discuss what would be my best options and route to build motor. I chose the pro mod for added security and strength. I ran almost 800 on a stock block for about 5,000 miles. No issues but I was aware that it could of let go at Any time.
Anyway, so far MMR experience has been great..

Users who are viewing this thread