NMRA Spring Break Shootout, Bradenton - Who's going?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Thanks for the hydration! And the car was pretty dirty but it looks good in the sun!

Thanks!, Was not hooking as well at Dead Hookers event, but she was cutting mid 1.40's Might be a little better today with out all the street cars in front of me.

What time is does the shootout start?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
NMRA Website says 1pm. You gonna make it out? I know the sun kicks every ones ass, so I tried my best to hide from it yesterday.

I bought a ticket through today, but not sure if I am going to make it. We have to be somewhere at 10am to sign some papers and my youngest has a soccer game at 1pm.

Bud

Established Member
The Stig got an 8.31 @ 165.x in my car this morning. Video to come. Ridiculous pass considering it is a stock block, no supports or sleeves

Last edited:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
2 stages of nitrous but not small blower+nitrous?

And nitrous gets a weight break--a properly setup nitrous car should clean up I would think.

From what I got from reading the rules the 2 stages is only for nitrous and all other cars can only have there single power adder.

I think everyone was very interested to see how a properly setup 2 stage nitrous car would do at CM especially with a 2900 base weight.

Is there any word on how a nitrous car is doing there? All Ive heard about is beef and turbo cars.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
The only nitrous car I know of is the bbr fox body with the dual stage kit. I think they were having issues getting the nitrous to fire correctly.

04compgt

Established Member
If I am not mistaken Richard Lelsz from strictly performance is running coyote modified in a nitrous car. He was top qualifier.

Users who are viewing this thread