NMRA Spring Break Shootout, Bradenton - Who's going?

Bud

Established Member
A little early to start a thread but curious who all is showing up with their coyotes and what hotel are people staying at? A few of us from Colorado are flying out to watch and hang out, curious where to stay.

BMR Tech

It's in my backyard.

I'll be running my car in the GT500/Terminator shoot out.

Can't wait. If you guys see a goofy looking dude in a BMR shirt, you better say something.

poof100

Established Member
Debating on going. May ride down with some of the SST racers, but won't be running the Boss.

D.T.R

Established Member
I'll be there, hopefully with the car...
If with the car, i don't even know what class to run lol...

I really wanna see some of the 7sec coyotes in person, i hope JPC or Evo (or both) can make it.

Bud

Established Member
Kelly, will keep an eye out for sure and stop over. Cool that you are running in the GT500/Terminator shoot out, will have to make sure to catch those runs.

Jeff, if you decide to go hit us up, will have to grab a beer and chat about how the boss is gonna bring the hurt this year.

The stick shift shootout sounds like it will be a good one to watch. Getting antsy here with the track closed until May, will be nice to go watch some racing in March and hopefully see those 7 second coyotes

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
We will be sponsoring the Spring Break Shoot out again this year

I plan on running mine in true street as well.

If all guys well, we will have our coyote modified car racing too.

OP, with hotels... theirs so many but most are a 15minute drive to the track.

The hooters event is where its at BTW.... So many people and a lot going on. Always a good time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Im on the fence.

Tommy plans on coming down and running pure street hes been trying to sweet talk me into helping him

poof100

Established Member
Im on the fence.

Tommy plans on coming down and running pure street hes been trying to sweet talk me into helping him

Let's do it up! Al, Marco and I will bring the food and I'll cook, since I won't be racing! :beer: I think Al said he will even stay near the track in Tampa this time, not in another state!

Bud, definitely, let's plan to meet up. Will keep you posted on my plans for coming down.

D.T.R

Established Member
Im on the fence.

Come on man. Bring y'alls car... us, the people in the south, want to see it run :cryying:

BMR Tech

Actually, I may enter the stick shift shoot-out as well!

Forgot about that. Thanks for mentioning Justinjor

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Let's see, test and tune is Thursday, so if I load up the car with slicks and fuel, head out Monday that should work..
Nah, United it is :D

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Let's do it up! Al, Marco and I will bring the food and I'll cook, since I won't be racing! :beer: I think Al said he will even stay near the track in Tampa this time, not in another state!

Bud, definitely, let's plan to meet up. Will keep you posted on my plans for coming down.

I will think about it lol

Come on man. Bring y'alls car... us, the people in the south, want to see it run :cryying:

Depends how next month goes. Currently the shop car is apart and we have 4 major builds to get done before march 1

2 TX2k14 builds... Red Boss and another Turbo Car coming in from missouri
1 F150 Coyote swap with a 76/85 turbo... even though that turbo sucks... (inside joke)
1 67 GT500 thats getting standalone fuel injection and a 460 small block with a tremec trans

SO, If we can get all that done, and make time to put our car together. plus the day to day stuff we might be there to put on another ass whooping :beer:

D.T.R

Established Member
I will think about it lol

Depends how next month goes. Currently the shop car is apart and we have 4 major builds to get done before march 1

2 TX2k14 builds... Red Boss and another Turbo Car coming in from missouri
1 F150 Coyote swap with a 76/85 turbo... even though that turbo sucks... (inside joke)
1 67 GT500 thats getting standalone fuel injection and a 460 small block with a tremec trans

SO, If we can get all that done, and make time to put our car together. plus the day to day stuff we might be there to put on another ass whooping :beer:

I want to say Beef will have his glide in by then ? Maybe y'all can line them up and see how it goes :poke: :D

Users who are viewing this thread