NMRA Pure street engine build High end parts

onefiine69

Established Member
I was working on building a 4V motor to run in NMRA pure street but due to getting laid off and other financial issues I cant afford to finish it or keep it. Below is a list of the parts I have. The shortblock is done and assembled and ready to go. All other parts haven't been used or assembled.

Ford Racing N/A aluminator shortblock M-6009-A46NA with pro billet I beam rods (assembled ready to go) Retail is $4,500 without billet I beam rods and labor to install them
Ford GT Cylinder heads M-6049-GT, M6099-GT Ported to pure street specs by Curtis Boggs of RFD and Lloyd Lovelace of Springfield Custom Auto Machine Retail on these are $2,200 for these bare without port work.
Ford Racing Intake Manifold M-9424-R50
ARP Head bolt kit
Ford Racing Stainless Steel intake and Exhaust valves (not installed) retail $400 or so
Crower Springs and titanium retainers (not installed) $900
Mellings High volume oil pump with billet gears $325
Also have cam covers, timming cover and most of the gaskets needed

$7,000 for everything
$4,000 for shortblock
$3,500 for heads and head components and intake (wont separate intake and heads unless intake sells first)

onefiine69

Established Member
Is the exhaust still available? Would it work on a normal 03-04 Cobra or is it too custom?

It would work except the header flange is different for the GT heads. Not sure how much different they are but I think the bolt holes won't line up. Ill check on that.

onefiine69

Established Member
Pictures of cam covers and whats the part number to the ARP headstuds???

U want pics of the stock 99-01 cam covers I have? Ill check on which part #. Are you asking cause you want the ones with the allen setup? If thats why your asking then yes they do have the allen key.

andreas.e

User from Sweden
Established Member
Hi!

Would this engine be able to handle 1200bhp with forced induction if I change the pistons?

What is the compression as it sits now?

onefiine69

Established Member
The pistons are flat tops so with the head gasket and heads milled (which hasn't been done yet) id be around 11.50 But depending on heads used and gasket you could get it down to at least 10 to 1 or maybe a little lower.

The block,crank, pistons could handle the power but I think the billet i-beams are rated at 800 or 900 but I will double check tomorrow with engine builder.

As for exhaust/headers I dropped the car off at stainless works and had them do a 100% custom set of headers and exhaust for the heads/combo i was going to run. 1 3/4 primary full length headers with 2.5 inch X and race mufflers with dumps in from of the axle.

darkstarnes

Established Member
interested in the crower springs (just the springs) pm me with your best price... and part number..
Thanks.

darkstarnes

Established Member
send me a PM with your best price for them man... also what is the part number?
Thanks.

Mineral_01'

Established Member
Hey, interested in top end kit. Are all components new? What kind of fuel system were you using with that intake. Will the stock fuel rails, injectors and throttle body from my 01' cobra work? Also, have any cams with this set up? Price negotiable? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread