NMRA Bradenton Vendor Call out! Beef vs BBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes we do we always have and always will

The day we have to pay someone will be the day we stop doing this

I'm biting my toungue for now, lets not take this in that direction.

I have way too much respect for Justin to get drug into this type of discussion. But if backed into a corner, i'll engage. Let it go.

Yea we were going to hustle to make it If any one knows us we are always racing

This year we decided to step back a little and focus on business we currently are building 40 mustangs for customers. It just wasn't in the cards. I think we have earned the right to talk a little smack. I mean we have been doing this stuff for along time.

I give beef props for getting ready high five. We just didn't want to push customers aside so we could go racing. Sorry for any typeo's I'm on my phone

I expected that excuse, i mean explanation! ;)

I'll bet Beefcake drives his car on the street more than either of the other guys do combined.

I have no doubt in my mind about that.

OH MAN!!! I'm glad I'm not the only asshole who sees that LOL
That's fuggin' great hahaha! "Oh, you have the same record? Damn. BUT, did you do it on Tuesday?"

EH, you bit hes soak it up for just a bit more til the big dawgs come out. Turbos are gonna mop up anyways.

Running away now. (Justin and Company are going to cut me deep. LOL :beer:)

That's the nice thing about being the quickest on any day, with any trans, any tire, any color, any weight, any fuel, any power adder. No need for labels.

As far as turbo's mopping up. How bout we actually do more with a kit than make a dyno run. That dyno run was what, a month ago? What e.t. has the car ran?

Anyone can talk the talk. It's a different thing to walk the walk.

We walked, and we set the bar this weekend. Everyone else is playing catch up, and that is the facts.

So, until a car lays down a better number. I'll be happy to offer the lengths, moves, or whatever!

beef875.jpg

8.75@159
/thread

Last edited:

2012GT/CS

Established Member
I don't need excuses.

In case you didn't read, I have the quickest 2011+ Mustang GT in the country, any trans, any power adder, any tire, any weight.

I believe i went 2 1/2 tenth quicker than your car, 6 more mph, at 450lbs more, on a 275 dr. not a slick

thats on the exact same blower as you, with 150 less rwhp......

sounds like someone else needs excuses, lol :rockon:

:beer: :dancenana:

CPRsm

As far as turbo's mopping up. How bout we actually do more with a kit than make a dyno run. That dyno run was what, a month ago? What e.t. has the car ran?
The car's been down the track lol. Sorry turbo guys don't get it as easy as bolting on a head unit. Takes some time make changes. Gotta make it right the first time. Don't worry it's comin'. There are more cars coming than anyone sees here. Good numbers no doubt though. You earned them.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The car's been down the track lol. Sorry turbo guys don't get it as easy as bolting on a head unit. Takes some time make changes. Gotta make it right the first time. Don't worry it's comin'. There are more cars coming than anyone sees here. Good numbers no doubt though. You earned them.

Thanks

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Kona Blue is the fastest color!!!! Lol this is going to be awesome to see the vids once this goes down.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
me and joe had a little match race today

coffeeman on the left, me on the right (#9), great run, close on the r/t's almost dead nut 60's

Victory!!!

beefcoffee.jpg

robloz50

Established Member
Awesome run Beef, you guys were close the whole run. You guys have some quick rides!:rockon:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Bad ass! I bet that was a helluva race! Anyone got video?

i think jake from power by the hour did.

i was planning on deep staging for r/t for the sst class, but we happened to line up against each other, so that all went out the window lol

DeepimpactGTCS

Established Member
The fact is beefcake has a true street car running in the 8s. You don't see that too often congrats to him and i look forward to seeing this call out follow through...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread