Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
then why are you making them?

I don't think I was

Thats Just cause our car doesnt run yet :loser:

And that's my fault because....... Sounds like an excuse

All i heard was i have the fastest mouth on the forum.

So, i have 2 records then, fastest mouth and fastest car......

Maybe we will have to try out this whole automagic thing and see how it goes.

Maybe that will do the trick, since weight reduction, more horsepower, and an aftermarket manual trans haven't......

no excuses here buddy. i told you we will give you the back tire already...

Isn't that for the slower car? I feel obligate to give you the move at this time.....

How do ya like me now?

Same as before, lots of love!

keep steering that car down the track.... 10 and 2 buddy dont forget to shut off OD

Actually, i like 9:45 and 2:17, gives me an extra 1/2 hour to get to work!

I'm busy making combo's for the everyday guy. Not too many people are buying packages with the intent of cutting 300-400lbs, swapping transmissions, etc....

I'm trying to make as much work with what Ford Gave me.

"no excuses,

i don't expect my full weight street car to be competitive against a gutted race car.

so, i have nothing to lose.... ;) "

Here we go.........

What is the forum/online/Beefcake definition of a "gutted racecar"?:dw:

Our 2011 Coyote stock car was 2850#(racecar) with me in it. My car is 3375#(streetcar) with me in it. My car is faaaaaaar from "gutted".

My car has lightweight brakes, rear seat delete, Kirkey front seats, sway bar delete, and no A/C. It's tagged, insured, radio works, has heat and has to pass MD emissions. It does have vinyl wrap, which = more weight, but I know, I know, "makes it look like a racecar". :rollseyes

I know my car might not be most people’s definition of a daily driver, but it's NOT a gutted racecar, so you can lose that excuse now. ;-)

I really appreciate the callout though, gave me just what I need to get motivated. I really haven't heard any callouts from any other camps so I was getting bored. I mean other than all the claims, "I'm the World's fastestestestest car on 22" Toyo Proxes, with stock control arm bolt's, 3.250" pulley= 21.52386psi, Kroger E-85 special blend(saved .04 per gallon on sale), 4 rib drive belt, side louvered, grey interior, fuzzy dice, stock, stock, stockety, stock, stock car." :-D

It will be fun, I'll get my ass in gear and get some work done. See ya soon.

Oh snap! It's on now!, I woke the sleeping giant!

Might have to rethink my combo! ;)

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
a good call out aways gets a program going. back in my street racing days a challange is what put me in the garage till 3am.
now i sit at the computer and read eveyone elses call outs...........
i need to get out more.

KidMoney

Established Member
He would have to start with building his own car?

Last time I checked he was lead supervisor

:lol:

Sounds like you should hire his guys. Since his car is out running, setting records, and you guys are talking about how fast you're gonna be. :rollseyes

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Had a good convo with terry about this today for GA. As we laughed about it, we set it up. But I Hope everyone knows we are having fun and theirs no hard feelings at all.

So please keep all comments at a normal and fun without harsh post.

Now with that said, we will have something for GA. And I think MIR may be fun too ( weather pending the drive for us)

Always nice to see our friends over at JPC.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

DeepimpactGTCS

Established Member
Sounds like you should hire his guys. Since his car is out running, setting records, and you guys are talking about how fast you're gonna be. :rollseyes

Exactly I'm waiting for JPC to say built not bought....
That's what I hear all the time that doesn't matter. it's who is out there making passes and in beefcakes case setting records that's what really matters

CPRsm

"I'm the World's fastestestestest car on 22" Toyo Proxes, with stock control arm bolt's, 3.250" pulley= 21.52386psi, Kroger E-85 special blend(saved .04 per gallon on sale), 4 rib drive belt, side louvered, grey interior, fuzzy dice, stock, stock, stockety, stock, stock car." :-D

OH MAN!!! I'm glad I'm not the only asshole who sees that LOL
That's fuggin' great hahaha! "Oh, you have the same record? Damn. BUT, did you do it on Tuesday?"

EH, you both soak it up for just a bit more til the big dawgs come out. Turbos are gonna mop up anyways.

Running away now. (Justin and Company are going to cut me deep. LOL :beer:)

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Exactly I'm waiting for JPC to say built not bought....
That's what I hear all the time that doesn't matter. it's who is out there making passes and in beefcakes case setting records that's what really matters

Yea we were going to hustle to make it If any one knows us we are always racing

This year we decided to step back a little and focus on business we currently are building 40 mustangs for customers. It just wasn't in the cards. I think we have earned the right to talk a little smack. I mean we have been doing this stuff for along time.

I give beef props for getting ready high five. We just didn't want to push customers aside so we could go racing. Sorry for any typeo's I'm on my phone

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Ok so who's left to join in? Evolution? Lethal? MMR?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

BTrinanes

Established Member
man I miss racing!! I like friendly competion. I'm comin out for this race..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread