NMRA Bowling Green Meet up

F8L BYT

Established Member
It would be cool to meet up with some other board members this year. Some of us will be cruising down Friday afternoon from Indianapolis and if anyone wants to cruise down together that would be awesome. Nothing like seeing a big group of stangs cruising together.

Also where will everyone be hanging out at this year at night? I can't wait for this year again!

dj94gt

Modular Fanatic
Established Member
Hey, I thought I'd share some info with the ones coming to NMRA. Sat night (Oct. 1) we will be hanging out at Wha-Bah's steak house. I've copied a quote from a local Forum.

"Perky @ Wah Bah is going to hook us up for a place to party.We will have the back deck area and mustang only parking in the back.There will be a live band there that night also.I will start working on a raffle for door prizes and we are even talking about a burn out contest.He is really wanting to make this a big yearly event for us.

Whabah! A Family Steakhouse

The party will start at 7pm and continue until whenever.
This has the potential to be a blow out so LMK if you can attend...and tell a friend

I hope to see ya'll there. Quicktime_GT can vouch for the place as well.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
---------------------------------------------------
and I here there is an all Mustang get together saturday night put on by Bowling Green Mustangs thats sounds like alot of fun (possible burnout contest, door prizes). See you all soon!!

Bowling Green Mustangs has organized a party at Wahbahs.. There will be mustang only parking out back and a live band (EASY STREET) .. Mike Galimi from MM&FF is suppose to come hang out.

There will be some free stuff give away as well I think.

You guys should come hang out!!! Register at bowlinggreenmustangs.com if you're not a member.. (although not required)

Whabah! A Family Steakhouse

EASY STREET | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

PM me for questions about Bowling Green etc. I recently took a new job, but lived there the past 5 years .. its a pretty nice town!
:beer:
Neil

snakeconvert98

Established Member
Me and the wife will be there ! First time was in 98 with a friend drag racing and then last year for the show , this year will be there three days, showing sat. and sun. while watching racing , would rather be on the track though !!

bharding69

Established Member
me and the girlfriend are heading down friday morning from marion, il and some more friends are headed down saturday.

snakeconvert98

Established Member
Made it in town around 12:30 , went out cruising a little around 7pm , got back to the motel before the rain hit , glad i won't have to wash the cobra before the show tomorrow !! Hope to see some of the SVTP guys and gals tomorrow ! L8TR

bharding69

Established Member
Made it in town around 12:30 , went out cruising a little around 7pm , got back to the motel before the rain hit , glad i won't have to wash the cobra before the show tomorrow !! Hope to see some of the SVTP guys and gals tomorrow ! L8TR

I'll be there is it the white cobra in your SIG?? I'll stop and say hi.

bharding69

Established Member
That would be the one , awesome , see ya tomorrow !
Snapped a couple pics of the cobra today
facebook_-1948490645.jpg

facebook_996510153.jpg

facebook_-1206771248.jpg

snakeconvert98

Established Member
Awesome , i see you found me , haha Nice talking with you this morning ! Will be back in the same place tomorrow , maybe , at last the car will be there . Thanks for posting some pics .

Users who are viewing this thread