NMRA-3 Show Awards @ Bradenton.

RC-5.0

Established Member
Just got back from Bradenton NMRA Kick-off Ford Event.
Decided to put the car in the show and just watch the races.

There were about 250 Fords in the show and about 200 were all varieties of Mustangs. Took home 3 AWARDS:

1. Special Recognition-Top 25 total cars (no special reason)

2. Editors Choice-Voted on by sponsors and judges..Winner for "Best Modern Mustang" (no years were defined, just "modern")

3. People's Choice- "Best Engine"- This was voted on ONLY by participants in the show.

Really happy since this is a big event, not just a local "Joe's Tavern Community Car Show" LOL. Was lots of fun
RC

NMRA%20Plaques2_zpsuu3rnbep.jpg

NMRA%20Plaques_zpspipea3lu.jpg

JTS_7

Established Member
Darn, I would have loved to grab some photos of your car. I was all over the place.

Congrats!!!

RC-5.0

Established Member
Darn, I would have loved to grab some photos of your car. I was all over the place.

Congrats!!!

Was your car displayed in the show? Did you see my car there? It was near the beginning of the displays, which was just after the last vendor (very close to VMP)

RC-5.0

Established Member
Congrats, and car looks great. I was there as well and also won a top 25.

Awesome. How far away were you parked? I didn't get a chance to walk up and down as much as I wanted because I was watching the races all day.
RC

GTtoSVT

Established Member
There were some nice stangs on the show field this year, too many! No room to show them properly.

Congrats on the awards man!

Bullitt 3309

Established Member
Who's running the car show now? My old club (back in 2004) MMNA, used to run it and FFW in Orlando. We got an open track day from Bradenton for running the show.

_Snake_

Established Member
Just got back from Bradenton NMRA Kick-off Ford Event.
Decided to put the car in the show and just watch the races.

There were about 250 Fords in the show and about 200 were all varieties of Mustangs. Took home 3 AWARDS:

1. Special Recognition-Top 25 total cars (no special reason)

2. Editors Choice-Voted on by sponsors and judges..Winner for "Best Modern Mustang" (no years were defined, just "modern")

3. People's Choice- "Best Engine"- This was voted on ONLY by participants in the show.

Really happy since this is a big event, not just a local "Joe's Tavern Community Car Show" LOL. Was lots of fun
RC

NMRA%20Plaques2_zpsuu3rnbep.jpg

NMRA%20Plaques_zpspipea3lu.jpg

Congrats man! Taking home that much hardware with the competition I saw there is damn impressive!

Congrats, and car looks great. I was there as well and also won a top 25.

Congrats also! Your Boss looked like it should have easily taken that and then some! And it was nice meeting you!

Users who are viewing this thread