NM Peeps?

brucesvt

Established Member
any of you new mexico peeps willing to trade your 03/04 cobra rims for my 10th anniversarys? i am willing to drive or meet half way lol......i am in el paso

SMOKINGCOBRA

Established Member
Tuners

Anyone have any experience with tuners for their 03/04 Cobras in ABQ?

I have used MOTIVA in the past but wondered who else was out there.

I live in Clovis NM and wonder if its just worth it to take a trip to Dallas area or if there are some really good tuners in ABQ.

Ianman87

Established Member
Clovis. Smoking cobra do you drive the silver termi? Only seen a silver terminator and a white sn95 cobra in our town.

SMOKINGCOBRA

Established Member
Clovis. Smoking cobra do you drive the silver termi? Only seen a silver terminator and a white sn95 cobra in our town.

No I drive the 03 DSG. The only one in town I believe. To my knowledge there is 2 silvers, 1 yellow, and I believe a black one. Other than that that is it that I know of. My car is in the process of upgrades otherwise I would be going out to Lowes or Hastings on the weekends.

SMOKINGCOBRA

Established Member
Anyone have any experience with tuners for their 03/04 Cobras in ABQ?

I have used MOTIVA in the past but wondered who else was out there.

I live in Clovis NM and wonder if its just worth it to take a trip to Dallas area or if there are some really good tuners in ABQ.

Anyone have any input on this?

Ianman87

Established Member
Sounds good I've been up there once but it was a v6 stang on fr500's and the driver kept telling me it had a 4.6 but wouldn't pop the hood lol. Kinda gauging the car and trying to decide what type of FI I'm gonna use.

Users who are viewing this thread