NJ

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I only gave him crap because he posted in the wrong section. We love the gold chains here, lol.

I know why you did it......just playing around....I don't own a gold chain in sight....lol......I am not from the Joisy Shore....

96GT226410

Established Member
Crap, the mobile sucks. I thought I posted it in the correct section. My bad, fellas. Oh, and I hate the Jersey Shore dirtbags. I never watched that garbage. They were from Staten Island anyway, not New Jersey.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Just giving a hard time. I like the text, so I don't have to hear the accents. Mass is the worse. Lol

NastyNate420

Established Member
Gotta be exit 82a or 82b- ain't no 82. You're either heading east or west on RT37.
While you are Techincally right. People from here just say the number. they dont designate A or B as its the same road so you could get there eight way. The stickers people put on their cars just say "EXIT 82" and Thats what everyone goes by. Beside I was raised in SSP AKA THE JERSEY SHORE 3 houses from the beach. The beach is EAST in case ya didnt know.

96GT226410

Established Member
So when are the Jersey Stangs going on a summer cruise? I organized one when I used to live in NC. About 15 Mustangs showed up, it was a good time.
Here's a couple pics...

043.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

spectreman

Established Member
While you are Techincally right. People from here just say the number. they dont designate A or B as its the same road so you could get there eight way. The stickers people put on their cars just say "EXIT 82" and Thats what everyone goes by. Beside I was raised in SSP AKA THE JERSEY SHORE 3 houses from the beach. The beach is EAST in case ya didnt know.

If I'm technically right, then I'm right. Right???

And I'm from there and we never said 82. We said 82A or 82 B to differentiate those of us who lived east towards the beach or west towards Lakehurst.

Users who are viewing this thread