Nj members get in here!

NjsGT500

Established Member
I was there (sgm 5.0). Highlight of the dyno day you ask??? HANDS DOWN carlos sitting in the trunk of his car on the dyno, i was dying haha. Great day overall!

I hope to make it down this sunday to the cruise at wicked motorsports. I have some big plans for the near near future.

I've been bugging the hell out of kevin for my next project ... hellion TT in the works, should be ordering the kit end of this week and looking to get the car down to wicked first week in July for the install as long as Kevin has a slot open for me!

Time for some boost!

Agreed, Carlos in the trunk was funny.... I remember your car, nicely put together man. Love the sgm and black stripes. And boost? Do it!!!!!!

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Have not posted up in a while as fb been primary source of events, meets, cruises.... Are members here on fb groups east coast cobra and fords reborn or NJ venom outlaws?

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
I joined up on njvo a while ago. I'm just more of a lurker though when it comes to FB. Mainly just keep tabs on when people are getting meets together.

c0rn_fed

Established Member
Hey guys new to the forum and new to the mustang scene. I just picked up a Gray 07 gt500 with 4k on the clock. I live up by metlife stadium.

04forcefed

1 of 281
Established Member
I'm originally from Totowa. I'm stationed out in Japan and come home in about 2 weeks (FINALLY)! I'm praying that the weather finally starts acting like spring. That would be a nice welcome home present from mother nature!

NjsGT500

Established Member
Hey fellas, there's a mixed make car meet today at rifle camp park, woodland park from 1:00-6:00. Figured I'd throw it out there if anyone is interested, I'll prob stop in around 3ish...

NjsGT500

Established Member
Hey man you should take some pics and post 'em up. Let us know what it's like.

Turned out to be nothing worth snapping pics of, mostly imports. It was put together by a group called jersey legends, they usually host a large meet a few times a month via facebook.
If any of you guys are looking to chill or cruise Im always down. We could even start something weekly too if anyone wanted.

c0rn_fed

Established Member
I work nights during the week. But if there was something like on sunday afternoons that would work

NjsGT500

Established Member
I live in bergen co
And you live by MetLife stadium right? Sat nights there's a meet at whiskey cafe if you didn't know of it, right by medieval times. I usually stop in around 7 or so with a few other guys.
Maybe soon more guys will be on here and we can set something up, I know awhile back they had a garden state plaza Sunday morning meet going.

Users who are viewing this thread