Nittos on

L1ghtning

2001 ford lightning
Established Member
Got the new nittos on. Big diffrence over the factory good years. Here are a few pics i snapped. Couple with pulley and JLT.

REARS
DSC00292.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

Fronts
DSC00288.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

alloy500

Established Member
I just had the 555 Extremes installed, 285/40/18 on all four corners. Much better shoes than the superslows. The 285's up front took away a bit of the front end push in the corners, I now have a square setup that I can rotate with no rubbing on a lowered car!
Are those Extremes up front and R's in the back?

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
I just had the 555 Extremes installed, 285/40/18 on all four corners. Much better shoes than the superslows. The 285's up front took away a bit of the front end push in the corners, I now have a square setup that I can rotate with no rubbing on a lowered car!
Are those Extremes up front and R's in the back?
GT500avatar2.jpg

Sorry for off topic.. but i LOVE your sig picture... your suspension looks perfect! How is that D-Spec/Vogtland combo workin for ya?

Last edited:

alloy500

Established Member
Sorry for off topic.. but i LOVE your sig picture... your suspension looks perfect! How is that D-Spec/Vogtland combo workin for ya?

Thanks, that is a good shot! Taken by a guy that hangs out in a section of Mulholland Hwy called The Snake, sits in a turn and snaps away at all the bikes and rods the blow through there. He posts his photos on his site, for a fee but quality pics!
I'm in a hard right there so a bit of weight transfer is making the left appear a bit lower than static height, but just a little bit.
Happy with the D-Spec/Vogtlands, definate improvement over stock, just not satisfied with the stock rear geometry, will be transforming to a Griggs setup!
Back on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread