Nitto Tires

boost88

Established Member
Has anyone ordered any recently? I bought a set in back order a few weeks ago and haven't heard much. Specifically the NT05 in 17 inch. Depending on the website you find them on it gives a different supplier ship date. Just curious if anyone had ordered something and found out it took X days to get em.

Seems to be a pretty common theme I've watched the toyo tq come in and out of stock several times in the last few months

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you buy from a reputable company?

A word to the wise, stay away from Dana Port, complete scam. I also got screwed out of m/t that were never coming

boost88

Established Member
Did you buy from a reputable company?

A word to the wise, stay away from Dana Port, complete scam. I also got screwed out of m/t that were never coming
I bought from AM because it was the best price I ended up around 230 a tire normally 270. Funny you mentioned Dana point because I almost feel for that scam

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I bought from AM because it was the best price I ended up around 230 a tire normally 270. Funny you mentioned Dana point because I almost feel for that scam

Wish I had done some more research on Dana Port before hand. I would just keep checking in regularly to get an idea of a shipping date

mld54

Established Member
I had a hard time finding Nitto NT555r2 drag radials awhile back, back ordered everyplace I looked. I talked to a guy at Discount Tire and told him my problem. He found some on the other side of the country and got them shipped in for me, no extra charge. I got them for the same price they were listed for at Summit and Jegs without any shipping charge.

boost88

Established Member
Well after 2 months of waiting I decided to cancel my order on the NT05 I bought. Found the 555r2 on Amazon this morning for 40 bucks cheaper and free shipping in stock.

Hell American Muscle even gave me a free 15 dollar credit when I canceled them. I also had a 60 off code I used when buying the tires so I ended up with stainless steel brake lines for free lol worked out rather well for me I'd say
Screenshot_20221227_074654_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg

robvas

Established Member
I ordered a radiator hose from AM, they canceled my order and didn't refund the full amount. It was weird.

Anyway, I called them and the refunded the full amount and then gave me a credit as well so I picked up a set of lug nuts for almost free.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I had a hard time finding Nitto NT555r2 drag radials awhile back, back ordered everyplace I looked. I talked to a guy at Discount Tire and told him my problem. He found some on the other side of the country and got them shipped in for me, no extra charge. I got them for the same price they were listed for at Summit and Jegs without any shipping charge.

And this is why I buy all my tires from Discount Tire Direct. Been dealing with the same guy there for years.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
My guy got me 4 305/35/20 last week.
They were ordered back in Sept
Inventory hopefully is back?
-J

Users who are viewing this thread