Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
DAMMIT!! I no longer have a vehicle covered on this forum! Heres a vid anyway:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNU40phW9Y8"]YouTube - Goodbye DRs[/ame]

Last edited:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
It's not a requirement to actually show yourself in the video. You've got me wondering what you do for a living now. I look forward to seeing your foortage :rockon:
Ok Great..
Re: What I do for a living, it’s nothing special. White collar desk jockey by day... SVT pilot by night.:thumbsup:

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
Here's my submission:

SINISTER'S STORY

I just finished it a week ago, perfect timing. It's a bit long (9mins), but it tells the complete story of what my car and I have been through since I bought her.

It's not 3 minutes though. I couldn't in good conscience tell a righteous story about me and my car in 3mins or less. We've been through way too much for that :) If it gets tossed because of time - bummer :(

-N

Last edited:

NinoAvila

Established Member
Thanks for the submission NinoAvila, have you uploaded the video anywhere else? Youtube or photobucket?
You're quite welcome!

I can't put it on YouTube because YouTube keeps disabling the audio? Photobucket will only let you upload a 100mb video (this one is 140+mb - and I'm a "pro" member??).

I do have it on Streetfire:

Nino's 2003 Cobra (Nitto Tire & Discount Tire NT05 Giveaway Video Submission)

Did the Vimeo link not work for you? Vimeo should stream it just like YouTube (flash video). If you're looking for a direct download (so you can save it and view it off line), you can download it in Windows Media Video format HERE (scroll to bottom of Vimeo page and on right hand side, there is a download link).

-N

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Here's my submission:

SINISTER'S STORY

I just finished it a week ago, perfect timing. It's a bit long (9mins), but it tells the complete story of what my car and I have been through since I bought her.

It's not 3 minutes though. I couldn't in good conscience tell a righteous story about me and my car in 3mins or less. We've been through way too much for that :) If it gets tossed because of time - bummer :(

-N

Thanks for the video, it was great :rockon: If you can, try and get something at or under 3 minutes. We have set guidlines/rules and it would be unfair of us to make any exceptions. Again, you can submit as many videos as you want, just let us know which one is your final entry :thumbsup:

NinoAvila

Established Member
I understand. As I said in the other post, with all the crud Ive been through with my car, 3 mins or less wouldn't be able to cover it.

I wish I had the time to do another video but unfortunately, I have a bunch of crud goin on.

As long as the story unfolds in a way that keeps the viewer's interest....that's what is most important to me when it comes to making my videos.

Rules are rules :) Thanks for consideration though.

Last edited:

a2k_stang

Soon to be a m112'd V6
Established Member
While I don't have an SVT, its still a mustang so I figured I put together a video and hope you accept it. Thanks and enjoy.

th_NittoNT05andDiscountTireVideoCompet.jpg

NinoAvila

Established Member
^
I liked your choice of music. It really set the mood!

Thanks, I try to use music that isn't commonly found in these types of videos. I'm huge into music. Music choice to me is almost important as the actual content. It can make okay/adequate footage GREAT...

-N

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

svtsnakebit

Established Member
Here's mine....I tried to do a lil something different.. ;) The quality was better before I uploaded it to youtube but here it is.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur9B5B76SMc]YouTube - Nitto Tire and Discount Tire - svtsnakebit[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread