Nitto NT05 and Discount Tire Video Competition

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
SVTperformance.com members, we've got a competition for you!

***please read carefully***

If you haven't checked out Nitto's Newest NT05 take a look, take a close look. We will argue that once you dig deep enough your saliva glands will get their exercise. Nitto has put in a lot of work, engineering, and even computer simulation into designing this next generation maximum performance summer tire and you're going to love the result. Wipe your face though, because if you want to get your hands on a set of these beasts for FREE, you've got a little work to do.

Starting today you have 30 days to produce and submit a video that features you and your vehicle for your chance to win a FREE set of NITTO NT05's. Only 1 member will win.

Requirements
Content:
Make a video that features you and your vehicle in action. Tell us what you like most about your vehicle. Show us what you like most about your vehicle (keep it legal).

Title:
Please include Nitto Tire and Discount Tire in your video's title or description.

Submissions:
Your video must be uploaded to a public video hosting website (i.e. youtube, photobucket, etc.) and a link to your video must be posted in this thread by midnight on April 26th, 2009 Pacific Standard Time.​
Rules

1. PG13, yes we know but it's our competition and we make the rules, so PG13 it is. This means keep your shirt on, keep it legal, and stick with words you were allowed to use in middle school. If we like your video we may use it for other marketing purposes.

2. Time limit. Limit your video to 3 minutes. Don't make us toss your video out because you can't keep it under 3 minutes. 3 minutes should be plenty of time for you to creatively feature you and your vehicle.

3. This competition is for SVTperformance.com members only. You must be an active member and have at least 40 posts by the time you submit your video. Please be respectful of this website's rules when posting.

4. No bashing. Please keep any negative comments to yourself. If you choose to bash, we will delete your comments and your entry as well and you will not be able to re-enter.​

Judging:
At the end of the 30 days a select group from Nitto and Discount Tire Direct will judge the videos and pick a winner. You do not have to have the fanciest car, fastest car, or even the best camera or editing skills. Videos will be rated on creativity, content, following the rules, and overall impression. There is no cost to enter so let the competition begin!

Winner:
The winner will win a set of new NT05's for their SVT vehicle. After receiving their prize the winner will be asked to produce another video spotlight on the tire. Full details will be worked out with the winner.

***Note to all Participants***

By entering this competition you are granting Nitto Tire and Discount Tire Direct the full use of your videos. Nitto and/or Discount Tire may require finalists to send a hard copy (CD or DVD) for a final decision.

Be safe and have fun!

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
so only svt vehicle? no GT vehicle?

Let me rephrase. Any SVTperformance member who has a vehicle that is actively discussed here on the boards (has it's own section) and can fit NT05's on their vehicle is eligible.

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sounds fun...too bad i already bought some from you 3 days back. This outta get interesting!

You're certainly not out of the running! I'm sure Nitto wouldn't mind seeing their product already on your car :rockon: It's not a requirement so have at it! An extra set of NT05's isn't a bad thing!

Jefe

Established Member
I already have the NT05's....Awesome tires. Might try to do something for this...Maybe a 3 min burnout? hehe

Silverboost

Established Member
I already have the NT05's....Awesome tires. Might try to do something for this...Maybe a 3 min burnout? hehe

I would like to see that video....you might want to keep that burnout limited to 1st gear to make it the full 3 minutes....if you roast them in 2nd I doubt you will make it 2 minutes..

svtsnakebit

Established Member
so is it supposed to somewhat advertise or throw out a bump for nitto in the video at some point? i might have an idea lol

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
so is it supposed to somewhat advertise or throw out a bump for nitto in the video at some point? i might have an idea lol

That is certainly not a requirement. We want you guys to have fun with this contest so whatever you think is going to make your video win, do it :rockon: (within the set guidelines)

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
svtsnakebit asked a few great questions and I wanted to share them with you guys so everyone is on the same page.

svtsnakebit said:
I plan on posting a video for the nitto competition with my cobra. So 1 winner will be chosen from the forums for sure as long as they meet the requirements? Also, if you have more than one video idea can you post more than one video or is it limited to one? Last thing, I'm assuming the video should have some kind of relation to tires and maybe a plug for nittos??? thanks

Thank you for your participation!

Only one forum member who meets the requirments will win. You can post as many videos as you want but pick your favorite because we will only judge one of your videos. You choose which one you want us to judge. Your footage can be about tires and Nitto Tire if you choose, but that is not a requirment.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
I think i'm going to go ahead and enter this... You might just want to set the tires aside for me..:coolman:

jk,

But seriously, I might put something together for you guys...:thumbsup:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Matt, do i physically need to be in the video?
Reason i ask is, i need to fly under the radar, not to mention i like my career.:shrug:.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Matt, do i physically need to be in the video?
Reason i ask is, i need to fly under the radar, not to mention i like my career.:shrug:.

It's not a requirement to actually show yourself in the video. You've got me wondering what you do for a living now. I look forward to seeing your foortage :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread