Nitto NT01 Tires

Mustangbadboy

Established Member
Anybody used the Nitto NT01 for street use? How long did they last

I wanted Toyo R888 in 315s but its so hard to get here in canada. I settled for Nitto NT01 because I got them in 2 days. Just want to know what everyones experience has been with them?

Last edited:

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
They are ok, I have them on 2 vehicles. Both suffer from a little bit of wheel hop. Not sure if that is tire or setup yet. They have lasted longer than I expected but I am hard on them. I had the ranger out on a track day in the rain and traction was better than expected. I expected uncontrollable but was pleasantly surprised. I want to try the toyos next so I can have an honest comparison. I am having a fair assumption that the NT01 is the best bang for the buck but may be out performed

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Mustangbadboy

Established Member
They are ok, I have them on 2 vehicles. Both suffer from a little bit of wheel hop. Not sure if that is tire or setup yet. They have lasted longer than I expected but I am hard on them. I had the ranger out on a track day in the rain and traction was better than expected. I expected uncontrollable but was pleasantly surprised. I want to try the toyos next so I can have an honest comparison. I am having a fair assumption that the NT01 is the best bang for the buck but may be out performed

How are they for street use?

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
They get stickier when warm so more traction in 1-3 gears, they are like plastic when cild(below 45 degrees) I wouldn’t drive them on the interstate in a downpour. A great Fairweather tire that you would expect to replace more often than a regular summer performance tires

Users who are viewing this thread