Nitto Invo vs. nt555 g2

Schmity

Established Member
So its time for me to get a new set of tires. I am currently running the niche gt5 with 20x8.5 front and 20x10.5 rear, and i am also lowered 1.5 inch. I am looking at doing a set of 305/35/20 on the rear and a 265/35/20 on the front. Would this set up run well? Also the tires i am replacing are the nt555, which i havent had any problems with, but have seen that the Invos and nt555 g2 are more popular. Which of these two tires the g2 and invo would you recommend for a daily driven but good performance tire?

Slow Five-O

Established Member
I've heard the nt555 G2's are much better than the invos's.

I'm running the continental extreme contact DWS and they're great. I've heard the 555 G2's are very comparable to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I've got invos with no complaints. good tire, and i got mine for less then a grand shipped of discount tires eBay page.

nate714

Established Member
I don't have any complaints about the invos, they're quieter, more comfortable, and grip better than pzero nero's, but that isn't saying much. Nitto advertises the G2 as having better dry and wet performance than the invos and I believe them. I'd describe the invo's as a high performing comfort tire (and they look really cool), but they do spin easier than I'd like in 60-70 degree weather. If I was shopping for a performance tire today I'd give the G2 or NT05 a try.

Bluebell59

Established Member
So its time for me to get a new set of tires. I am currently running the niche gt5 with 20x8.5 front and 20x10.5 rear, and i am also lowered 1.5 inch. I am looking at doing a set of 305/35/20 on the rear and a 265/35/20 on the front. Would this set up run well? Also the tires i am replacing are the nt555, which i havent had any problems with, but have seen that the Invos and nt555 g2 are more popular. Which of these two tires the g2 and invo would you recommend for a daily driven but good performance tire?

I am in the same boat as you. I am on stock pp wheel though with the 555r on the back. Which is a better tire 555g2 or invo?
Somebody has to know. my fronts need replacement.

11gtcs

Established Member
I am happy with my invos and they are defiantly better than the factory pzero neros. I feel like the invos are a good balance between performance and comfort. My car is just a weekender that doesn't see rain or track time and the invos do a great job for what I need.

Users who are viewing this thread