nitrous tuning help

mustanggt12

NASTYN2OVERT
Established Member
Well I'm looking mostly for some local guys that can probably help me. But I have a nitrous kit and I'm looking for someone who's pretty good at tuning these cars somewhere close to New Orleans, La. We don't have many reputable tuners here an i'm trying to get pointed in the right direction. Thanks

bgeezy985

Established Member
The only ford tuner I know in the area is Cody @ Stang-Hi Performance in Baton Rouge. I see they do a lot of work tuning tvs cars but not many nitrous cars.

mustanggt12

NASTYN2OVERT
Established Member
Yea I've looked at some of there stuff.. but I realized the same thing they are mostly tuning supercharged cars.

coolwater28

Da Beast!!!!!!
Established Member
Cody tunes for nitrous. He tuned me '12 a6 but he doesnt sale nitrous so you will have to get your bottle filled prior to.

bgeezy985

Established Member
Cody tunes for nitrous. He tuned me '12 a6 but he doesnt sale nitrous so you will have to get your bottle filled prior to.

I am in the same boat as the op. What size shot r you running. I know not all tuners r willing to tune for a 150 shot on pump gas.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I know you want to go local and sometimes, its just a better way to go. But we do A LOT with nitrous tuning and work very closely with you to dial her in. We are also friends with Cody and can work together if you want to do a remote tune with us.

Shoot me a call if you have any questions,

561-417-5555

Users who are viewing this thread