Nitrous Terminator owners Help please.

SoCalTerminator

team SVT
Established Member
Been doing some research and can't find the answers I'm looking for. Can someone please help me out on this??

Mods:
Ported/Pullied (upper only)
Exhaust (No headers)

Planning on running Zex wet kit (100 shot) I have stock pumps with a KB BAP with wire upgrade Stock injectors and Mafia Extension MAF..... Planning on getting a New fuel filter and dyno tune. Would I be safe ??

Adamn

Established Member
I have a basically the same setup with a 100 shot so you should be fine. You don't need bigger injectors to run a wet system the fuel is added with the nitrous not through the injectors

rattle_snake

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Established Member
What is current Max fuel pump duty cycle?
Do you have a wideband sensor?
What plugs and gap are you running?
Note that a wet kit adds the same amount of fuel at all RPMs, unlike the injectors.
I run just a BAP and FP DC only goes up about 10% with 100 shot.

safe is relative; pull out enough timing, run good fuel, verify AFR, start with 40 jets and work up to 100+. Pull the plugs and inspect them.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I have a basically the same setup with a 100 shot so you should be fine. You don't need bigger injectors to run a wet system the fuel is added with the nitrous not through the injectors

He is running a ported blower, pretty sure he will max out stock injectors with a ported blower. I understand how a wet system works but he is not going to be running nitrous every time he drives the car.

Woody6799

Established Member
If you are willing to dump the coin on NOS you should dump the coin on supporting mods first... I would do 60#s and a BAP at least. Can you do without, maybe, should you... probably not. Do it once, do it right. I run a ported and I have 60#'s and a BAP without a shot...

Users who are viewing this thread