Nitrous question??

ridered494

Established Member
I am looking to spray the Cobra and really need to know what all I am going to need. I talked to Fastlane and was told that I would need injectors and dual gt pumps for a wet shot, do I really need this or what else will I need instead? Just some background info I have a 60,000 mile ported cobra with supporting mods and boost a pump which they said I would also need. I was just looking for a list of stuff that I would actually need not things that they want to put on my car. By the way it would be somewhere between 100-150 shot, which they also said would be too much... thanks for any tips

evil 03

THE 700 CLUB
Established Member
I got a zex kit for sale everything you need.

But you will need bigger injecters, gt pumps, I never had a bap but it's always better to have it. Fastlane has always tuned my car they are really good.

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
If you’re going to use a wet kit (fuel sprays with the nitrous) then all you need is a BAP. Stock injectors and stock fuel pump will work fine. I know because I’m running a 100 wet shot with a ported blower on this fuel setup and no problems. If you’re going to use a dry shot then you will need bigger injectors but I think a BAP with your stock pump will still work fine. Not sure why they said 100 – 150 shot will be too much. I’d start with a 100 shot and see how it goes. Jets are cheap and easy to change.

ridered494

Established Member
I got a zex kit for sale everything you need.

But you will need bigger injecters, gt pumps, I never had a bap but it's always better to have it. Fastlane has always tuned my car they are really good.

Fastlane did my tune for the port and did a great job, just sayin. But how much are you looking to get out of your kit and what all do you have with it?

If you’re going to use a wet kit (fuel sprays with the nitrous) then all you need is a BAP. Stock injectors and stock fuel pump will work fine. I know because I’m running a 100 wet shot with a ported blower on this fuel setup and no problems. If you’re going to use a dry shot then you will need bigger injectors but I think a BAP with your stock pump will still work fine. Not sure why they said 100 – 150 shot will be too much. I’d start with a 100 shot and see how it goes. Jets are cheap and easy to change.

Who tuned your car? I was planning on doing a wet 100-150 shot also but idk yet I am having all kinds of different people telling me stuff. How long have you had the spray on also? thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread