Nitrous: NX inline fuel line adapter ques.

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
So I bought a nx inline fuel line adapter nx #16185. I can't figure out how it's supposed to attach inline. Has anyone used one before or know how it's supposed to be installed? I bought it for piece of mind pulling fuel before the fuel rails and not at the schrader port or the adapter that bolts to the fps.

NitrousExpress

Established Member
You will need a fuel line quick disconnect tool. Autozone carries them, where the fuel line comes up on the fuel rails, you will see a circle shaped object, it looks like a donut, this is where you disconnect it with the tool, and our adapter plugs right in there. If you have any more trouble, just give me a ring at 940-767-7694, I can probably explain it more clearly over the phone.

Thanks
Garrett

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
You will need a fuel line quick disconnect tool. Autozone carries them, where the fuel line comes up on the fuel rails, you will see a circle shaped object, it looks like a donut, this is where you disconnect it with the tool, and our adapter plugs right in there. If you have any more trouble, just give me a ring at 940-767-7694, I can probably explain it more clearly over the phone.

Thanks
Garrett

I got it disconnected. Just the inlet/outlet doesn't fit onto the fuel line and fuel rail.

Email sent.

Users who are viewing this thread