Nitrous kit for an '03?

trey193

Established Member
I have a little NOS 5115 dry kit practically brand new just laying around, could I use that and just inject it before the meter with a small jet??? Anyone used the old shcool 5115 dry kit!!

grnenvy

Established Member
5115 is perfect, 30 hp before the meter and the dry kit is perfect no puddling in the blower or intake track. If you have a good tuner you can go with a flip chip that would be sweet. I have the same system in my shed I will be using it on those kenny bell cars that I run into and anyone else that wants to play. If you think about it you would have more traction then a kenny bell car because you can come out on the eaton then hit the nitrous after you get traction, bye bye.

trey193

Established Member
I am thinking I would have to use it with only the single solenoid, envy do you know?? Supposedly on the 87-93 cars the other solenoid has something to do with spraying after spiking the fuel pressure through Vaccum, would I use them both or just one??

jonas

Established Member
use both in line
its there in case one of the solenoids fails and dont worry about flow abstructions, your only running a 35 shot not 100's

Users who are viewing this thread