Nitrous in a bag - any pics?

Crazy03

Established Member
Where can I order this kit I am in the bayarea california. Also all I have is the afterburner, with a little 30 shot will I need more fuel or can I run my car as it sits. I have a 2.8 pulley with jdm longtubes. Do I have to close the spark plug gap farther or leave it as it is .35. Any help will be appreciated.

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
30 shot will be fine. You won't need anymore fuel.

The kit can be ordered from Nitrous Pete. Or go to compucars site and click on vendors.

Get some steel braided line to run it with. I personally keep having problems out of the plastic.

Crazy03

Established Member
Thank you for the response, what kind of power will I get from a 30 shot. How much of a shot can I run without anymore tunning. Do you like your kit?

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
I really like my kit. The 63 shot netted me 591 rwtq.

Super easy to install. I wouldn't go over a 40 or so w/o tuning unless you are gonna run 100+ octane.

I am no expert though :)

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by Crazy03
Where can I order this kit I am in the bayarea california. Also all I have is the afterburner, with a little 30 shot will I need more fuel or can I run my car as it sits. I have a 2.8 pulley with jdm longtubes. Do I have to close the spark plug gap farther or leave it as it is .35. Any help will be appreciated.

I got it off ebay $369. With a 2.8 pulley you might want to put your car on the dyno just to check the a/f ratio. On the small shot with this particular set up you are putting the shot into the air filter and expecting the car to compensate with added fuel. All who have used this say it works fine, but I plan on testing it on the dyno with my tuner there just to make sure. I always think better safe than sorry and the only way to be safe is to test and see what your numbers really are. If you are in the bay area, pm me with your e-mail address and I'll send you an e-mail when I go to do the dyno.

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Oh Larry,

The "Bag" is in a box in the garage. Don't think I'll have time to do the install this weekend, but probably next. Let me know if you're interested to come watch/help/drink/whatever.

Charlie

(Hmmm, now where do I go to get that bottle filled up with go juice?) :-D

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by NorCalRedfire
Oh Larry,

The "Bag" is in a box in the garage. Don't think I'll have time to do the install this weekend, but probably next. Let me know if you're interested to come watch/help/drink/whatever.

Charlie

(Hmmm, now where do I go to get that bottle filled up with go juice?) :-D

Hey Charlie, count me in. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread