nice weather and new PB@PBIR

4VFTW

Established Member
1st cold front made it through last night and it made for a great night of racing. headed up with Need4speed03(Scott),2012csgt(Shawn) and met WHITEMACH there...didnt catch your real name,sorry bout that. There was a ton of nice Mustangs out last night , anyway on to the good stuff...

pulled off a new PB in 300' d/a. the weather got even better but the track prep went away and I started spinning on the launch. I believe WHITEMACH had a new PB also , hopefully he posts it up.

car 1970
IMAG0508_zps715253c2.jpg

backed it up with a [email protected] previous best was a [email protected]

Had a great time as always hanging with the fellas :beer: and I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
damn nice run. i bet the weather was great. today is really nice here in miami. in the 50s

4VFTW

Established Member
aside from sportsman being packed with F250 diesels there was far less cars there than you would have expected.

nordy racer

Established Member
congrats on the time man :)..

some people surfing around the internet would say your car and mine should be running 10's with our set ups BUT they are racing all 3400lbs race weight strip cars..

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Wish I coulda made it to the track.... DA was -1500 feet here in Orlando area and a friend said it was -2500ft + in MIR this morning....:rockon:

4VFTW

Established Member
congrats on the time man :)..

some people surfing around the internet would say your car and mine should be running 10's with our set ups BUT they are racing all 3400lbs race weight strip cars..

thanks man , as far as the "should be running 10's" crowd goes , well I didnt get a 12.5@115mph car from Ford...I got the lowly [email protected] model so I dont feel like im doing too bad;-)

...back to the Lab to tweak what I have. next time out it will be faster , bet that.

Last edited:

RC-5.0

Established Member
Nice Job!

I was hoping to meet some of you guys at the Steeda Stampede. Maybe a Towers Trip soon?

Scott and Sean were supposed to be there.

RC

Users who are viewing this thread