Nice Teal '93 4-Sale:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
There's a real nice '93 4-sale in my neck of the woods (in White Bear Lk. MN) on a lot. Grey cloth, sunroof, 55k. They have a price of $14,995 on it... haven't decided if that's over priced or not...

jrCobra

Established Member
Overpriced? I think anyone that sells a 93 cobra is overpricing. I've seen on average - 1993 cobra, 70K miles, no(zero) - few mods, moderate wear, price = about $14,000 - $14,500.

The only ones I have seen under this range are either ragged out, or are HIGH milage vehicles, or have had their engines replaced.

Forget blue book values on this car. I saw a dealership trying to get $18K for a stock 93 cobra with 78K miles.:shocked:

BTW, I'm asking $13.5K for mine:-D

Last edited:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
That dealership you seen with the '93 for 18-grand must be a cover for a huge marajuana plant cuz they are fickin' HIGH!

DLV

Established Member
Even though I've got an '01, one day I'll sell my '92 5.0 and get a teal '93. Haven't decided on cloth or leather yet, probably whatever I can find. Sucks there's none with the Super Sound system. I'd like to find one with the CD though, so I can leave the stereo stock. There aren't too many in Canada and with our lousy dollar, it's gonna cost me a mint.

Users who are viewing this thread