NIB Darkstars-17x4.5 & 15x10

StangKris302

Established Member
I have a set of brand new Darkstars that I bought at the beginning of the year. I bought the rears, had a set of slicks mounted to them, never mounted the wheels to the car. Removed and sold the slicks with the intent of buying drag radials, but am ready to sell. Both rear wheels have a small scuff on very edge of wheel from when the slicks were removed, but only noticeable when pointed out. The fronts have never been out of the box. All come with hub-centric rings and lugnuts. Ready to ship. $900 firm plus paypal fees. Prefer local pickup but will ship at your expense. image.jpg

Last edited:

jenkins_1120

Established Member
It would probably help you if you post more pics with a sign of username and date. just due to the low post count and no feedback. otherwise its a good deal for a set of darkstars.

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
If anyone wants pics, send me a PM. Had trouble uploading them. And if you're worried about feedback, this isn't EBay.

for that exact reason. Unlike eBay there are sometimes sources to track or recollect the funds lost. Not here. He is not worried about per say low feedback count or % so much but more of a person that would sign up on the forum, troll and pick his scam never to be seen or heard from again. (Definitely not saying that for you) Just trying to clear up his concern from a established member like him or like myself (status wise). Its all about integrity and being transparent ;) BTW, MAN! you are just a drive away from Tampa, great deal! And I just sold my SVE set. I have always favored the DS finish for my black stang. Love Em!

StangKris302

Established Member
I got what your saying, that's why I put the Paypal part in the post for my security and the buyer. I'll meet 1/2 way if you're interested in them.

Last edited:

HONDASAKI

Established Member
I can vouch for the seller. He is a close friend of mine and is a stand up guy. JayVee I see your from the Tampa area. If you know Sai, Jim, Justin, or Kelly they know us and will tell you the same.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I can vouch for the seller. He is a close friend of mine and is a stand up guy. JayVee I see your from the Tampa area. If you know Sai, Jim, Justin, or Kelly they know us and will tell you the same.

Yep, I know all the FAST guys lol! I was only clearing up with the other post was saying. I am sure he had no interest in the wheels. This MARKET section seems to be flooded with wanna be moderators who only come on and post a question regarding the item posted asking for some sort of clarification to missing info. It happens every single time I post a FS ad. Its almost guaranteed the very 1st post is one of those guys. lol! I wish I could splurge on the DS, I would. I sold my SVE for a cause.

StangKris302

Established Member
KPatrone send me a PM with your number and I'll text you some pics.

Anyone else wanting pics, text me at (772) five two eight-3378, and I'll send them to you. It's a pain in my ass uploading pics on here.

NTXRockr

Established Member
That's me driving 7 hours so I figured doing two-thirds of the trip would be worth it. I was in Miami two weeks ago and would've bought them then had I seen this before.

Two hours for you is Orlando or where?

StangKris302

Established Member
That's me driving 7 hours so I figured doing two-thirds of the trip would be worth it. I was in Miami two weeks ago and would've bought them then had I seen this before.

Two hours for you is Orlando or where?

Yes, two hours for me puts me in Orlando. Shipping would prob cost you $75 and save us both time. I've got sat/sun to spend with my family and really don't want to spend 4-5hours of it delivering wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread