NHTSA open up investigation on the MT82

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmatero

Established Member
all your info is based off the internet? no wonder u live in a basement and are on 20,000 car forums.

That quote was from Deysha at Ford Customer Care. A Ford Employee. It also backs up what MY customer care rep told me on the phone.

0-14 You're on a roll.

Ford employs a team that monitors the web and twitter to escalate customer issues when their dealers can fix problems.

TMS Giving Thanks To Ford Customer Service | The Mustang Source

I'm actually working from home on my patio looking out at my disabled Mustang in its parking space covered in dust. You, apparently, live under a rock.

136764d1313007633-official-2011-mustang-manual-transmission-rough-shifting-thread-photo.jpg

Last edited:

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
That quote was from Deysha at Ford Customer Care. A Ford Employee. It also backs up what MY customer care rep told me on the phone.

0-14 You're on a roll.

Ford employs a team that monitors the web and twitter to escalate customer issues when their dealers can fix problems.

TMS Giving Thanks To Ford Customer Service | The Mustang Source

I'm actually working from home on my patio looking out at my disabled Mustang in its parking space covered in dust. You, apparently, live under a rock.

136764d1313007633-official-2011-mustang-manual-transmission-rough-shifting-thread-photo.jpg

thanks for the link to a website. still nothing. zero in life. I talked to ford and they said i could trade my car in even up for a GT500. BS

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Wilhelm0075
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts:5,20307-06-2011 11:00 PM #111 Originally Posted by jmatero
Look, I'm just as big a fan of this car as you clearly are. My beef is with Ford leaving more and more owners in the dust as anyone reading the thread can see. I'm not attacking the car by any means. I'm truly glad your car is ok. But it is pretty clear there is an issue that needs to be addressed and, to date, Ford has chosen to ignore it. That's the problem. Ford constantly states they value quality and customer safety yet they are not behaving in a way that honors those values.
And name me one company that "jumps" on the problem ASAP? Again, how many years for BMW to resolve the HPFP issue? VW/Audi with the DSG issue? If you or others have a valid complaint, let Ford know! But to pop up in every Mustang purchase thread, no matter what forum or social media it is, screams something besides you having an issue with your car. It's just how I am seeing it.

Last edited:

jmatero

Established Member
thanks for the link to a website. still nothing. zero in life. I talked to ford and they said i could trade my car in even up for a GT500. BS

SO.... Let me just get this straight...

Ford tells me and others on the phone they are aware of a transmission problem.

A verified Ford employee tells the WORLD powertrain engineering is aware of a transmission problem

The NHTSA is investigating a transmission problem

And you STILL don't accept it? Really? REALLY?

Then you most certainly are in a state of denial. What would you like? Henry Ford himself to knock on your door and tell you in person?

jmatero

Established Member
Wilhelm0075
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts:5,20307-06-2011 11:00 PM #111 Originally Posted by jmatero
Look, I'm just as big a fan of this car as you clearly are. My beef is with Ford leaving more and more owners in the dust as anyone reading the thread can see. I'm not attacking the car by any means. I'm truly glad your car is ok. But it is pretty clear there is an issue that needs to be addressed and, to date, Ford has chosen to ignore it. That's the problem. Ford constantly states they value quality and customer safety yet they are not behaving in a way that honors those values.

Those are great quotes. I stand by them. Ok... what's your point? Seriously what's your point? I just presented you evidence of Ford admitting they are aware of a transmission problem and you then flood the page with benign web quotes?

You are a troll right to the core. How about explaining the MT82 issue away now.

cbaty08

Established Member
I guess our exchange proves you're not me... at least that's progress!

:banana:

I think he gave that up when I called him out to go ahead and stalk my internet history..

Regardless, let's stay on topic!

I am in contact with the NHTSA about this and I am going to help them out as much as I can. I will update with everything I can, folks.

Updates will follow..

jmatero

Established Member
I think he gave that up when I called him out to go ahead and stalk my internet history..

Regardless, let's stay on topic!

I am in contact with the NHTSA about this and I am going to help them out as much as I can. I will update with everything I can, folks.

Updates will follow..

Please be sure to forward Deysha's quote in the link above so they're aware of it. Also, they seem to be unclear about the skip-shift feature. Can you alert them to the fact that V6 models do not have skip-shift yet they, too, have the same symptoms. Finally, my car is sitting at my house and they are absolutely welcome to inspect it. PM me at AFM if you want my contact info.

Thanks cbaty08!!!!

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)

jmatero

Established Member
Todays nhtsa safety submissions - 8/10/11

Today's new submissions to the NHTSA are posted below. It appears dealers are now posting on behalf of owners which is fabulous.

2012 MUSTANGS
Component: POWER TRAIN:MANUAL TRANSMISSION
Summary:
TL- THE CONTACT OWNS A 2012 FORD MUSTANG. THE CONTACT STATED THAT THE VEHICLE GETS STUCK WHEN TRYING TO SHIFT IN AND OUT OF FIFTH GEAR. THE CONTACT HAS TAKEN THE VEHICLE TO THE DEALER AND WAS TOLD THIS A KNOWN ISSUE, BUT THERE NOT A FIX AT THIS TIME. THE VIN WAS UNKNOWN. THE FAILURE MILEAGE WAS 1,700. RL
Component: POWER TRAIN
Summary:
SHIFTS BETWEEN 1ST TO 2ND, 2ND TO 3RD, AND 3RD TO 4TH CAN BE VERY DIFFICULT TO ENGAGE WHEN ACCELERATING. ON MANY OCCASIONS MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS TO ENGAGE GEARS MUST BE MADE.
Summary:
I OWN A 2012 MUSTANG, PURCHASED 06/13/11 .I HAVE HAD THE CAR FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS AND HAVE EXPERIENCED MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CAR. THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CARE ON THE SECOND WEEK I BOUGHT THE CAR, IT STAYED ON FOR A DAY THEN WENT AWAY , I FIGURED IT WAY BAD GAS, BUT I MAY HAVE BEEN WRONG. THE TRANSMISSION HAS BEEN VERY NOTCHY WHEN SHIFTING FROM FIRST TO SECOND GEAR EVER SINCE I PURCHASED THE CAR. NORMALLY THIS NOTCHYNESS GOES AWAY WHEN THE CAR IS WARMED UP , I TRY TO BABY IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN FEAR OF DAMAGING THE TRANSMISSION. ON TWO OCCASIONS, WHEN SHIFTING FROM FIRST TO SECOND I HAVE HAD THE TRANSMISSION POP OUT OF SECOND GEAR, THIS WAS UNDER SLOW ACCELERATION. LUCKILY THIS HAS ONLY HAPPENED IN MY WORK PARKING LOT AND NOT WHEN MERGING ONTO TRAFFIC OR PULLING OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY , ETC.. WHERE IT COULD BE A MAJOR SAFETY CONCERN. I HAVE A CONCERN WITH THE CLUTCH IS VERY NOISY AND ROUGH WHEN ENGAGING/DISENGAGING , IT FEELS AS IF SOMETHING IS LOOSE OR NOT WORKING PROPERLY. THIS NOISE WORRIES ME, AS I DON'T RECALL HEARING/FEELING IT ON THE CARS I TEST DROVE BEFORE THIS PURCHASE. THIS NEXT ISSUE IS AN ODD PROBLEM BUT A PROBLEM NON THE LESS, I HAVE HAD MY EMERGENCY FLASHERS TURN BY THEMSELVES WHEN I ADJUST MY AC/HEAT SETTINGS, THIS HAS HAPPENED A FEW TIMES SINCE PURCHASE AND IS ANNOYING. THE MOST RECENT PROBLEM HAPPENED LAST SUNDAY WHEN I WAS ON THE HIGHWAY IN 5TH GEAR, I WENT TO ACCELERATE BUT THE CAR DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE, THE RPMS INCREASED HOWEVER THE CAR DID NOT MOVE FASTER.. IT SEEMED TO NOT HAVE POWER AFTER 3K RMPS . I SHIFTED INTO 4TH AND TRIED TO ACCELERATE, SAME THING, NO POWER. I SHIFTED BACK INTO 5TH AND CONTINUED TO DRIVE HOME WORRIED ABOUT MY CARS HEALTH AND MY SAFETY..... FEW MINUTES LATER THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. THANKFULLY, I MADE IT HOME WITH NO PROBLEMS .BUT THE CAR IS STILL NOT RUNNING RIGHT. I AM BRINGING THE CAR INTO FORD THIS WEDNESDAY AND I WILL LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THE PROBLEMS I HAVE BEEN HAVING. MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW
Summary:
TL- THE CONTACT OWNS A 2012 FORD MUSTANG. THE CONTACT STATED THE VEHICLE WILL NOT GO INTO GEAR AT HIGH SPEEDS. THE CONTACT STATED THE VEHICLE HAS PROBLEMS GOING INTO RANDOM GEARS. THE CONTACT HAD TAKEN THE VEHICLE INTO THE DEALER SEVERAL TIMES, BUT THE DEALER HAD NOT FOUND THE CAUSE OF THE FAILURE. THE VIN WAS UNKNOWN. THE FAILURE MILEAGE WAS 100 AND THE CURRENT MILEAGE WAS 6,000.RL
Summary:
I AM HEREBY LODGING A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE MT82 TRANSMISSION IM MY 2012 V6 FORD MUSTANG, AND YOU MAY ALSO INCLUDE MY 2011 V6 MUSTANG AS WELL, AS IT ALSO SUFFERED THE SAME PROBLEM. THE DATE GIVEN IS NOT THE 1ST, NOR WILL IT BE THE LAST TIME THIS HAS OCCURRED. 99% OF THE TIME..IT SHIFTS FINE, HOWEVER...SOMETIMES AT LOW SPEED THE TRANS WILL 'GRAB' THE TEETH OR GRIND WHILE SHIFTING AND SHIFTING AT SPEED(ENTERING A HIGHWAY OR PASSING SLOWER TRAFFIC)WILL RESULT IN GEAR 'LOCKOUT' AND OVER REVVING....MOSTLY ON UPSHIFTS, BUT SOMETIMES ON DOWNSHIFTING TOO. I KNOW I AM ONE OF A GROWING LIST(AND AN 18 YEAR FORD DEALER EMPLOYEE)OF MUSTANG OWNERS EXPERIENCING THIS PROBLEM...FORD NEEDS TO GET ON THIS BEFORE THEIR REPUTATION AND THE MUSTANG HERITAGE BECOMES TARNISHED!!

2011 MUSTANGS
Summary:
TRANSMISSION IN MY 2011 FORD MUSTANG GT 6-SPEED MANUAL, (PRESENTLY @ 4900 MILES)HAS ISSUES OF TRYING TO ENTER SECOND GEAR ON VARIOUS OCCASIONS. AS WELL AS A TERRIBLE WHINING NOISE STARTED AROUND LATE 3000MILES.
Summary:
VEHICLE TRANSMISSION REFUSES TO GO IN TO REVERSE AT TIMES. ALSO GRINDS EVERYTIME WHILE SHIFTING IN TO 2ND GEAR FROM 1ST GEAR, MAINLY WHILE TURNING CORNERS BUT ALSO WHEN GOING IN A STRAIGHT LINE. TRANSMISSIONS PERFORMANCE DOES NOT IMPROVE AFTER COMING TO NORMAL OPERATING TEMPATURE. TRANSMISSION IS CLUNKY AND JUST DOES NOT SHIFT PROPERLY. NOT SMOOTH, NOT NEW CAR LIKE.
Summary:
GOING ON 10,000 MILES ON 2011 MUSTANG GT WITH MANUAL 6-SPD. AT FIRST SHOWED VERY NOTCHY SHIFTING, AND GEARS WOULD GRIND WITH CLUTCH DEPRESSED COMPLETELY WHEN COLD. PROBLEM WENT AWAY ONCE THE TRANSMISSION WARMED UP. TOOK IT IN TO FORD DEALER, THEY CHANGED THE TRANSMISSION FLUID, NOW YOU CAN FEEL A VIBRATION AND WHIRR/GRINDING NOISE SOMETIMES IN 1ST-3RD. EXTREMELY NOTCHY NOW, WILL FREQUENTLY NOT ENGAGE A GEAR IF UNDER ACCELERATION. I HAVE HAD 2ND AND 3ERD GEAR REFUSE TO ENGAGE SEVERAL TIMES NOW WHILE ON A FREEWAY ONRAMP, WHEN PASSING, AND IN GENERAL HIGHER-THAN-NORMAL LOAD CONDITIONS.
Summary:
WHILE DRIVING MY 2011 MUSTANG GT WITH A MT82 TRANS IT CONTINUALLY GRINDS FROM 1ST TO 2ND GEAR EVEN IF YOU TAKE YOUR TIME AND FINESSE IT..IT HAS BEEN DOING THIS SINCE I PURCHASED THIS CAR WITH 400 MILES ON THE CLOCK, AND IN THE COLD WEATHER FORGET IT AS YOU WILL NEVER GET IT TO WORK, IT IS A SHAME I HAD TO PURCHASE A WINTER CAR TO DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK A NEW CAR JUST IS NOT RIGHT.
Summary:
DURING HARD ACCELERATION, WITH CLUTCH FULLY DEPRESSED AND FOOT OFF THE GAS, CANNOT SHIFT INTO SECOND AND SOMETIMES THIRD GEAR. MUST SKIP DIRECTLY TO 4TH. THIS OCCURS EVEN UNDER FULL ACCELERATION, BUT NOT DURING EASY ACCELERATION. HAVE HAD NUMEROUS CLOSE CALLS BECAUSE OF THE INABILITY TO QUICKLY SHIFT TO SECOND OR THIRD. ALSO HAD ISSUES SHIFTING FROM SECOND TO THIRD UNDER HARD ACCELERATION.
Summary:
SINCE THE CAR HAS BEEN IN MY POSSESSION, 3RD GEAR HAS ALWAYS HAD ISSUES. IT GRINDS FROM TIME TO TIME, AND THE TRANSMISSION PUSHES ME OUT OF 3RD GEAR WHEN MY FOOT IS COMPLETELY DOWN ON THE CLUTCH. IT HAS ALSO DEVELOPED AN INCREASINGLY LOUD WHINING NOISE THROUGHOUT ALL THE GEARS WHILE ACCELERATING. THE SHIFTS WHEN COLD ARE ROUGH, DOESN'T FEEL AS IT SHOULD.
Summary:
I PURCHASED MY 2011 FORD MUSTANG V6 IN SEP 2010. WHEN THE WEATHER GOT COLD (APPROX LATE NOV), I BEGAN TO NOTICE THAT SHIFTING THE MANUAL TRANSMISSION FROM 1ST GEAR TO 2ND GEAR WHEN LEAVING HOME IN THE MORNING, OR LEAVING WORK AT THE END OF THE DAY, ENGAGING 2ND GEAR WAS VERY DIFFICULT. WHENEVER THE WEATHER WAS BELOW FREEZING, AND THE CAR WAS FIRST DRIVEN AFTER COLD START, IT WOULD EXHIBIT THIS BEHAVIOR. I BROUGHT MY CAR TO ME DEALER FOR THIS AND ANOTHER ISSUE (KNOWN AS "COLD ENGINE TICK" - UNIQUE TO V6). THE DEALER HAD DIFFICULTY SOLVING THE COLD TICK ISSUE, BUT ULTIMATELY DID. THE DEALER TOLD ME THERE WAS NO TSB OR SSM FOR THE TRANSMISSION ISSUE AND TO CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY. THOUGH I REQUESTED THE DEALER TO DOCUMENT THE COMPLAINT AT THAT TIME, THEY DID NOT. WHAT SCARES ME ABOUT THIS ISSUE IS THE LAG TIME REQUIRED TO SHIFT INTO 2ND GEAR WHEN PULLING AWAY FROM A RED LIGHT WITH TRAFFIC BEHIND ME. TWICE I WAS NEARLY REAR-ENDED AS A RESULT OF THIS (I CAN ACCELERATE WELL IN 1ST, THEN SUDDENTLY, I'M COASTING TO A STOP WHILE FIGHTING TO GET THE CAR INTO 2ND GEAR - BY THE WAY, THE V6 DOES NOT HAVE A SKIP SHIFT FEATURE). ONLY 2ND GEAR EXHIBITS THIS ISSUE, AND ONLY WHEN THE AMBIENT TEMP IS BELOW FREEZING AND THE CAR HASN'T BEEN DRIVEN FROM MORE THAN ABOUT 5 MILES. AFTER ABOUT 5 MILES IT SEEMS THE TRANMISSION WARMS AND THE DIFFICULTY SHIFTING IS REDUCED (THOUGH 2ND GEAR ALWAYS HAS MORE RESISTANCE THAN THE OTHER 5 GEARS).
Summary:
I ORIGINALLY TOOK MY 2011 MUSTANG TO THE FORD DEALER WITH A COMPLAINT OF VERY DIFFICULT 1-2 AND 2-3 SHIFTING IN COLD WEATHER (BELOW 30 DEGREES AMBIENT TEMPERATURE). FORD WAS AWARE OF THE PROBLEM (SPECIAL SERVICE MESSAGE 21661) AND SAID THERE WAS NO RECOMMENDED SOLUTION. THIS WAS NOT A SATISFACTORY SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM, SO I TOOK THE CAR BACK ON MARCH 24TH, 2011AND REQUESTED THAT THEY CHANGE THE TRANSMISSION FLUID TO MOTORCRAFT FULL SYNTHETIC TRANSMISSION FLUID, JUST TO SEE IF IT HELPED. IT MADE THE PROBLEM LESS PRONOUNCED, BUT DID NOT SOLVE IT. ON APRIL 4TH, 2011 THE DEALERSHIP TOLD ME THAT FORD FINALLY CAME UP WITH A RECOMMENDED SOLUTION FOR MY PROBLEM AND THAT I SHOULD BRING THE CAR IN TO HAVE THE TRANSMISSION FLUID CHANGED TO MOTORCRAFT DUAL CLUTCH TRANSMISSION FLUID. THE DEALERSHIP CHANGED THE FLUID, BUT I CAN'T SAY FOR SURE IF THE PROBLEM HAS GONE AWAY BECAUSE IT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN THE MORNING TEMPERATURES ARE BELOW 30 DEGREES, WHICH HASN'T HAPPENED SINCE THE FLUID WAS CHANGED THE SECOND TIME.
Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
Summary:
2011 MUSTANG GT WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSION- INABILITY TO SHIFT INTO 3RD GEAR. IT ALMOST CAUSED AN ACCIDENT AS I WAS STUCK SLOWING DOWN INTO ON COMING TRAFFIC. THE CAR IS BEEN IN THE SHOP MULTIPLE TIMES. ALSO HAS SEVERE KNOCKING IN THE ENGINE THAT GOES WAY AFTER 5 MINUTES. FORD STATES THIS IS PISTON RATTLE AND THEY TRIED A SOFTWARE FIX. NOTHING HELPED.I'M AFRAID OF THE ENGINE DAMAGE OR CATASTROPHIC ENGINE FAILURE WHILE DRIVING. THERE ARE YOUTUBE VIDEOS POSTED LABELED 2011 MUSTANG KNOCK. FORD IS AWARE... THEY REFERRED ME TO IT(AT LEAST THE SERVICE TECH DID. FORD IS DOING NOTHING!!! THE CAR HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP 5-6 TIMES AND THERE IS UNDER 5000 MILES. THE CAR HAD ONLY 300 MILES ON IT WHEN THEY HAD TO REPLACE THE GAS TANK PUMP BECAUSE IT DROPPED TO ZERO AT WITH A HALF TANK OF GAS LEFT. THERE IS A BULLETIN ON THIS. HELP BEFORE SOME GETS HURT BY THE TRANSMISSION PROBLEM OR THE ENGINE BLOWING OUT!!!!
Summary:
TL - THE CONTACT OWNS A 2011 FORD MUSTANG. THE CONTACT STATED THAT WHILE DRIVING VARIOUS SPEEDS THE VEHICLE WAS HARD TO SHIFT INTO GEAR. THE CONTACT MENTIONED THAT HE HAD TO PUMP THE CLUTCH SEVERAL TIMES IN ORDER FOR THE VEHICLE TO SHIFT INTO FIRST, SECOND OR THIRD GEAR AND IT WOULD NOT SHIFT INTO REVERSE AT ALL UNLESS THE VEHICLE WAS COMPLETELY TURN OFF. THE VEHICLE WAS TAKEN TO A DEALER WHO DIAGNOSED THAT THE TRANSMISSION WAS MALFUNCTIONING AND THEY WERE IN THE PROCESS OF FINDING A SUITABLE REMEDY FOR THE FAILURE. THE MANUFACTURER WAS NOT MADE AWARE OF THE PROBLEM. THE VEHICLE WAS NOT REPAIRED. THE FAILURE MILEAGE WAS 8,000 AND THE CURRENT MILEAGE WAS 8,600. PM
Summary:
SEVERE GRINDING AND NOTCHINESS WHEN TRANSMISSION IS COLD. SECOND GEAR WILL NOT ENGAGE AT ANYTHING GREATER THAN 1500RPM. ENTERING A 50MPH ROAD REQUIRES SHIFTING FROM 1ST TO 3RD WHEN TRANSMISSION IS COLD. OFTEN TIME VEHICLE IS DIFFICULT TO GET BACK INTO 1ST GEAR AT A STOP LIGHT, EVEN AFTER 40 MINUTES OF STRAIGHT DRIVING - ISSUE NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO COLD WEATHER.

jmatero

Established Member
I talked to two different people at Ford Customer Care and both said they haven't seen nor have they heard of the manual transmission problem... Just saying...

Since there's an investigation now, I'd expect that response.

Last edited:

MyStang2010GB

Established Member
I talked to two different people at Ford Customer Care and both said they haven't seen nor have they heard of the manual transmission problem... Just saying...

Soooo, because the two you talked to had not heard of the issue doesn't mean others in FCS haven't. What was your point anyway??

MyStang2010GB

Established Member
jmatero....I have a solution for you....trade your Mustang in for a Camaro. :banana:

There are a few legit transmission issues with the MT-82. There are owners who can tear an anvil up. There are owners who don't have a clue and know when something is wrong and continue to beat on the car. There are owners who haven't had a single MT-82 issue.

For those interested in a trouble free MT-82:

1. Replace the stock clutch with an aftermarket unit. (this is the primary reason for MT-82 "failures")
2. Install a good aftermarket shifter such as the Barton unit along with the bracket.
3. Replace the trans fluid with Royal Purple 75w-90 gear oil.
4. Disable skip shift via a tune or solenoid disconnect.

Out of the many high HP manual trans cars I have driven/owned, the MT-82 is the best trans of them all. I haven't had a single issue and I run the piss out of my car.

I am about as sick of the MT-82 complainers as I am those claiming number 8 is a design flaw. If you can't get it fixed properly under warranty then lemon law it and get something else. Bitching and whining isn't going to resolve your problem and none of us care to hear it.

Are you really shadow indisguise??

jmatero

Established Member
Soooo, because the two you talked to had not heard of the issue doesn't mean others in FCS haven't. What was your point anyway??

All I know is that we went from 52 to just about 100 reports to the NHTSA in 48 hours... all describing some pretty similar issues.

We have Deb Rockwood from the N. California Ford Customer Care team telling me on March 2, 2011 "the problem is now systemic".

We have Deysha from the Ford Customer Care Team reporting to the world on AllFordMustangs.com that Powertrain Engineering in Dearborn was aware of a MT82 transmission issue in the Mustang back on May 25, 2011.

We have the NHTSA conducting phone interviews of Mustang Owners with the MT82 and hearing the same stories... and posting reports.

Hopefully the NHTSA will get to the bottom of this soon.

MyStang2010GB

Established Member
Do you take your car to the track or run the piss out of it?
Do you want a transmission/clutch that works without issue?

Once again, I never experienced any issues with my stock clutch or trans. I upgraded/replaced the parts/fluids mentioned in anticipation of what I had planned for the car. Real world results are it was worth every penny of investment and my transmission shifts better after the suggested items were changed/replaced.

I am offering a solution to many of the issues experienced by owners. I'm not making any money or pushing parts. I am offering my experience to the community in hopes of helping.

Do you have an issue with that?

I do, they have cars under warranty and Ford should fix them. Why should they spend money out of pocket if the tranny is having issues. I have friends with and without problem trannies. Those with the problems shouldn't have to modify theirs to fix them

MyStang2010GB

Established Member
I don't know, nor do I care. I just did a quick search on your username and you sure have quite the history of complaining online. Complaints about your phone, your internet, about televisions. And, most notably, a real history of complaining about transmissions/shifters/clutches on a variety of vehicles from different manufacturers, you use the word lemon fairly regularly. Then there's the things that when added together may or may not point to something else, your comments about owning a Miata, owning a scooter, San Francisco, and it's already clear you like to drive stick.

Wow.... You sound like your on shadows stick...... Or are you just always making personal attacks on the internet hiding behind your keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread