Votes: 35 53.0%
  • Desert Eagle 44 Mag

Votes: 11 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
What should be my next handgun? It won't be a carry, just a cool gun to shoot occasionally.

S&W 627 Vcomp

sw627vcomp_zps3811127f.jpg

Chiappa Rhino 50 DS

rhino50ds_zps6e99c93c.jpg

Roberts Defense 1911

robdef1911_zps604649aa.jpg

DE 44 Mag

de44mag_zps3025ca06.jpg

YJSONLY

Established Member
Went to a customer house this week who had a 12 gauge 5 or 6 shot revolver.

va boy

Established Member
I've always thought the Desert Eagle is a wicked gun. Although I didn't see it listed....I picked up a Sig Sauer P227 earlier this year and I LOVE it! Out of the box it shoots and holds a pattern great. It's based off the P226 frame, slightly larger, very slightly, but it's a .45 cal with a double stack magazine. Holds 10 in the clip, a lot of fire power. Just another one to consider, great for home defense, too big for everyday carry IMO, mine lives right beside the bed.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I've always thought the Desert Eagle is a wicked gun. Although I didn't see it listed....I picked up a Sig Sauer P227 earlier this year and I LOVE it! Out of the box it shoots and holds a pattern great. It's based off the P226 frame, slightly larger, very slightly, but it's a .45 cal with a double stack magazine. Holds 10 in the clip, a lot of fire power. Just another one to consider, great for home defense, too big for everyday carry IMO, mine lives right beside the bed.

Anything Sig Sauer is great right out of the box!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I would base my vote on what you already have.

Not knowing what you already have I would say DE 44. Or get the S&W 500!

Zemedici

Established Member
I like the 1911, that's going to be my 1st handgun but a sig Sauer 1911, the first two look like something out of a movie, although a DE would be awesome to have just cause..

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member

I've always wanted a sig and now that you mention it, I should add a sig to the list of potentials.

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
I'm leaning toward a revolver... just can't decide between the rhino or a S&W, or maybe even a taurus.

S&W revolvers seem much harder to find in stock anywhere...

oldmodman

Established Member
I voted for the 45 cal.

I have a Desert Eagle in 50ae, with the hard chrome finish (matte silver).
Great gun for showing off with and scaring woman shooters. They all ask to fire it and hand it back after one shot:-D
But the accuracy is terrible. And so is the fit and finish.

I also have a 39 year old Colt Gold Cup and absolutely stock it shoot rings around every other pistol I have ever fired.
If the Roberts is half the gun my Gold Cup is you will be very happy with it.

musclefan21

Established Member
Don't waste your money on the dessert eagle.

Grab that 1911. You will thank me.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I have a Desert Eagle in 50ae, with the hard chrome finish (matte silver).
Great gun for showing off with and scaring woman shooters. They all ask to fire it and hand it back after one shot:-D

Great way to make a woman not want to shoot a firearm ever again. I hope you at least warn them, before they shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread