News: 2015 Mustang Order Banks Open

EditorTurner

Established Member
Order-Banks-Featured.jpg

Bank On It
It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for. What options will you choose?

By Steve Turner

Photos courtesy of Ford Motor Company

They say the waiting is the hardest part, and for fans of the 2015 Mustang, the wait is getting shorter. After giving us our first peek at the S550 six months back, Ford has finally opened the order banks for the highly anticipated new Mustang. That’s right, you can finally place your orders. Then the wait will continue until “late 2014.”

CONTINUE READING HERE ----->

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Am I alone? How do you order a vehicle when Ford has yet to release much in terms of technical detail?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Not everyone loves the details as much as you, Tob. :)

I see it as analogous to marrying a woman based on looks alone. Then when she opens her mouth one day and it's nails on a chalkboard...you wonder what the hell you were thinking.:)

I think you're right though Steve. Example - I need to have two total shoulder replacements done. So I've spent quite a bit of time studying different designs, surgical techniques, materials, etc. My PC physician completely understands that I want to be sure of the device as well as the surgeon. The problem is that most doctors don't want to get into technical detail and many of them cannot - beyond the procedure itself. Blind faith simply doesn't work for me.

EditorTurner

Established Member
I like to analyze a bit myself, but not as much as you. ;-)

However, some are just more prone to love at first sight, and I can't blame them with this car.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
While I have your attention Steve regarding detail....have you seen this clip yet (prepare yourself, it's a Chevy)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx_3BWNOrDE

I know the press was walked through something similar with the introduction of the '13 GT500. Kerry and company did a great job. I remember seeing a photo of the back of your head further to the right than this photo shows, IIRC.

KerryBaldori.jpg

If you get the opportunity to seize the moment, can you pin down an S550 engineer for an underbelly breakdown on the '15, SVTP style?

EditorTurner

Established Member
I'll do my best, Tob.

I have a brief topside walk-through coming soon, but it's not as techy as you want. I'm sure when the time comes to drive an S550, they'll have one up on it's side.

CFRMSVT

Established Member
Yes the order banks are open for the 2015 mustang. We have ordered several so far. As of right now we are anticipating Sept for production. So if your even thinking about getting one please feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help you out. We are honoring all Pricing plans and we will not be having any Market Adjustments on them. Thanks Steve for the article very well put!

Users who are viewing this thread