Newport Beach

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
My roomate at CU-Boulder this year is from Newport Beach. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the people in that area. Might sound like a stupid question, but oh well.:shrug:

CobraRLC

Established Member
There is a new television show coming out soon call OC. This will tell you all that you want.......

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
CobraRLC said:
There is a new television show coming out soon call OC. This will tell you all...
Heh...The beautiful and wealthy sniffing coke at night :) . They need to add a Vietnamese character to the cast. You can't drive through OC without seeing one or ten or more. Offhand, NB is fairly well-to-do, laid back urban beach town. Wide, accessible man-made beaches coupled with multiple marinas and scores of new housing developments. Shorts, t-shirts and sandals seem to be the preferred attire. College nightlife is predominantly anchored by students of the University of California at Irvine.

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
So what i should expect is the classic rich surfer boy. It would be cool to have a rich roomate though. Thanks for the replies. Im looking forward to meeting him in person.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
This threads a bit weird bro. :shrug:

U meet different folks from different parts of the world every day i would thing. :dw:

What made u even think about asking?

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods

U meet different folks from different parts of the world every day i would thing. :dw:

he was probably watching OC the other night

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods

lol i thought so too but i figured i would just ask since we have a California forum. The kid wrote me a letter and he had his own stationary with his name on it. I wanted to see if a lot of rich people lived there.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
lol i thought so too but i figured i would just ask since we have a California forum. The kid wrote me a letter and he had his own stationary with his name on it. I wanted to see if a lot of rich people lived there.

Make sure u go into his pockets for spare change :D

J/K. O.K. im a local & didnt think they would have there own crap like that :shrug:

Now im on track...sorry.

:beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by 98cobrancali
hot chicks, snobby rich people
Hella hot chicks.

Used to be a very hot cruise spot on friday and saturday nights. We used to hang out at the pier there on the weekends and cruise the area on our bikes looking for street races.

jonas

Established Member
dude what a dork, ****ing stationary?

u sure he aint gay?

I'm sorry unless he has his own buisness I would be completely floored. At the very least hes definately upper middleclass or upperclass (low-mid 6 fig family income) preppy, kinda common in OC

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
dude what a dork, ****ing stationary?

u sure he aint gay?

I'm sorry unless he has his own buisness I would be completely floored. At the very least hes definately upper middleclass or upperclass (low-mid 6 fig family income) preppy, kinda common in OC

:lol: I doubt he has his own business being only 19 and in college. Im guessing he is loaded and his parents bought him his own stationary. Ive talked to him on the phone and i seriously doubt he is gay, he's f*ckin hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread