Newbie!

Hey all! Maybe I'm just blind but I didn't see a section for newb's to post up...so here I am.

My name is Danielle, and I own a black 1997 Cobra. Just has gears and exhaust right now, but obviously have many plans for it. I work at UPR, and just about all my spare time is spent on my one and only.........Black Beauty ofcourse :p

Here she is...

14.gif

10.gif

5.gif

:D

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
That thing is gorgeous.

Welcome. BTW there is a link to the nooblet section at the top of this forum. :beer:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Why do people continue to put Girl/Chick/Chic/Woman on their sn? Is it for attention?

Welcome btw.

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
Maybe they think that smackdown won't be as brutal with a feminine name. Boy are they wrong. Where's 66speed when we need him....

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Hey all! Maybe I'm just blind but I didn't see a section for newb's to post up...so here I am.

My name is Danielle, and I own a black 1997 Cobra. Just has gears and exhaust right now, but obviously have many plans for it. I work at UPR, and just about all my spare time is spent on my one and only.........Black Beauty ofcourse :p

Here she is...

:D

MOVED!:wf::burn::wf: Welcome aboard Newbie.

Why do people continue to put Girl/Chick/Chic/Woman on their sn? Is it for attention?

Welcome btw.

lol only reason I have it is cause it's been my same forum name for the past 2 years...its just easier to keep it the same. So blah to you

and I don't think the smack down will be any less...lol I'm ready for anything.

JasonSnake

Established Member
damn that car is nice. How come I didn't see it when I went to pick up my UPR x-pipe from there? And where'd ya get the Cobra inserts?? Welcome to the site!

Users who are viewing this thread