~Newbie~ Pics\short vid

Camd95Five.0

I tend to lurk
Established Member
New here I'm from northern colorado. I have a rio red 95 mustang gt trick flow track heat cam, gt 40 x303 aluminum heads, hardend pushrods, exhaust and lots of other things too long of a list. I will try to get some better pics with the painted hood soon.

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

Here is a short vid after the cam and heads were installed, before the tune.
Short Vid Clicky

Camd95Five.0

I tend to lurk
Established Member
I would love to lower it but the 315's in the rear are too wide need to roll the outer lip and the inner fender well. As far as nubers as is with stock TB, MAF,injectors it was 245rwhp 260ftlbs corrected with a da of about 6500ft. Substantial difference with how it runs in colder weather.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Just curious....How much are you goin to lower it? I thought you could run those tires easily with out rolling the fender and what not. If I go with the eibach pro kit will I still have to roll the inner fender? How much will I have to role it? Is it hard to do? Any body shop can do it?

Camd95Five.0

I tend to lurk
Established Member
5.0snake said:
Just curious....How much are you goin to lower it? I thought you could run those tires easily with out rolling the fender and what not. If I go with the eibach pro kit will I still have to roll the inner fender? How much will I have to role it? Is it hard to do? Any body shop can do it?

I was thinking an 1" to 1 1\2" not real sure, as far as fitment the rear tire fits great. It rubs in one spot on the inner fender well of the passenger side, you may get away with just slightly tapping the inner fender well in I was going to do both just to be safe. Keep in mind I have the Nitto NT 555r's so they run a bit narrow.

SRT Handz

Banned
Awsome Stang

one word of Advice, Take some armor-all to you Gas tank cover. I will look so clean whe its done ;-)

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Damn reminds of the exact 5.0 i was about to get before my 96..same color and rims but it had a B303 Cam w/ an edolbrock intake & 4.10 gears

Users who are viewing this thread