Newbie from NH

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Hi, Finally hit the "register here" button. I have heard alot about this forum and have used it in the past doing research on parts and upgrades for the car for over a year now. Everyone on here has great information and have learned alot through trial and error. It's a great time to look at what works and what didn't since these cars are now 9 years old. I like the edginess presented by some members and have seen the softer side of other members in some of the discussions.
I have a '04 Mustang Cobra. I am the third owner of this car. Second owner bought the car at 4k miles and performed the usual upgrades associated with the Whipple Supercharger. Upgraded fuel injectors, KB boost a pump etc. etc.
I am focusing more on the suspension and handling upgrades to the car. It just turned 27k miles. Next mod is the full length sub-frame connectors. I was surprised they weren't installed actually. Future big project is the IRS upgrade.
I will try to post up some pictures later.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance. Your '04 Cobra sounds really nice. Definitely post some pics at some point. Enjoy your time here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread