New Year...New Shade Of Grey. This Time It’s For Keeps

BYEPOLR

Established Member
You’re a damn genius. So much amazing stuff going on with this car. Brilliant tail light trick. Great execution on all the other shit. Really well done.

No genius here but I have a creative streak every now and again :)

HolleyEFI is painstakingly getting cut and spliced to length so we don’t display any wiring. NOT a fast process. Getting the injector harness alone right takes a few hours. If we wanted to just install the system we could...we want to hide the system. That takes time
IMG_0742.jpg

TheOneandOnlyLTstang36

Established Member
Damn that pan is a tight fit!
-J

The reason the pan is so tight is because the trans is not in the car the engine is tilted forward from the weight of the turbo kit! I myself noticed exactly what you are seeing and I rocked it back and it clears by 1/4” to 3/8” good eye my fine sir!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Scott Rod firewall panel painted and installed. It’s temporary until next offseason when the bay gets shaved but an essential stopgap. Holley GPS hidden under wiper cowl.
IMG_0756.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
IMG_0765.JPG
IMG_0766.JPG

Also, Time to put this thing on a serious diet. Out with everything I don’t “need”. Loving fitting the shifter in the stock location for the proper sleeper/OEM look
IMG_0767.JPG
IMG_0768.JPG
IMG_0770.jpg
IMG_0769.JPG

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
No short cuts on this build! Beautiful!

For sale? LoL.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
No short cuts on this build! Beautiful!

For sale? LoL.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
Everyone has a price. :)

On a serious note, with as popular as the Holley and the Foxbody both are, I’d assume that would be a piece you could market and sell.
Kinda thinking like the quality companies Sight of a Sound and Florida5.0 have made over the years.
I know I’d be a potential customer.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread