New wheels on the L. I also need a drop

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
dunno what im goin to do with em yet. got the new ones cause the stockers were startin to peel a lil bit. picked these up for bout the price of getting a set of chrome stockers so i went a lil different.j

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
You should keep them if you have room in your garage as you never know if you will need them again. I also thought about getting new wheels, but I remember years ago when I would have given my left nut to have something like my stock wheels, so I'm going to use that money for other mods.

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
prolly will put em in the garage along with all the other stuff ive took off for mods like clutch fan and shroud, stock hood, stock air box.

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
any suggestions for a drop? was thinkin springs up front and maybe 4in jlp shackles to swap out for the belltech 2in. dunno yet.

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Mickey_shouse said:
any suggestions for a drop? was thinkin springs up front and maybe 4in jlp shackles to swap out for the belltech 2in. dunno yet.
I cant say enough good things about the Hotchkis tvs. The drop is perfect, the stance is perfect, and the handling is awesome. Price is pretty good too. I should be getting some pics up this week, with another L.

Users who are viewing this thread