new wheels on my 2002 Camaro SS

Oso

Established Member
Car looks good, but I would have spent the $$ on fixing the dent up front and then bought the wheels.

I replaced the front bumper, 3 days later I smacked some debris that fell off the back of someones truck doing 65 on the freeway.

Every time I've fixed the body work on the car, something even bigger has happened. So I just stopped fixing it.

nice...what springs?

Eibach Pro Kit, next up is a set of strano springs and bilstein Hd's

Its that one of those special edition single tailpipe SS's?

No, those are the 2otl tail pipes, this car has long tubes, off road y pipe, stock intermediate pipe and 2 inline mufflers. I just HATE the way exhaust looks on these cars, so I tucked the tail pipe up and made sure there was just one of them.

I think this is the nicest looking Camaro i have seen.

:banana: That's awesome to hear, thank you!

OneSlowCobra

JackStand Racing :(
Established Member
Looks good, i love the deep dish, I wish the rear tires were a little bit wider though. None the less though thats a sick ss.

Silver95

Established Member
Love the mesh wheels on the F bod's brother. Nice ride, and plz post with the red lip ok?

attachment.php

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I think this is the nicest looking Camaro i have seen.

Have u seen a stock camaro with rims before? LoL nice ride, do the manta stripe, whistler mod , remove side molding and make it stand out even more

Last edited:

Oso

Established Member
Have u seen a stock camaro with rims before? LoL nice ride, do the manta stripe, whistler mod , remove side molding and make it stand out even more

On the outside, the car is totally stock aside from springs, tint and the rims. I'd do other stuff but why mess with simple perfection?

Under the hood though, there's nothing stock about it :)

Oso

Established Member
LOL okay there's a LOT of talk about stripes and manta and whatnot...

The outside of the car is staying as is. I like clean, simple appearances and all that money takes away from money I'd be spending on performance.

If it doesn't help the car go, stop, or turn... it's staying the way it is until everything else is handled.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Let me start by saying I can not stand black wheels. Overall, the effect on your car looks good, but from certain angles they simply look too big in the front.

Oso

Established Member
Let me start by saying I can not stand black wheels. Overall, the effect on your car looks good, but from certain angles they simply look too big in the front.

For comparison, here is my car on 18s in the front and 19's in the rear. Roughly the same size wheels front and back width wise. The wheels in this picture are a half inch wider in the rear than the current ones.

SS2010008c.jpg

I've had 15/15, 17/17, 18/18, 18/19 and now 19/19.

I am stopping here otherwise I might end up with 26's and fat ghetto bitches in the back seat.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those are definitely nice wheels. The black (with polished lip) go really nice with your red paint. :rockon:

redmaro1

All of it
Established Member
Looks pretty good. Idk, sometimes i like the black and sometimes i dont. A friend of mine has pretty much the same wheels but silver
4973583912_86ab6b28aa_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread