Established Member
Premium Member
This wallet lets everyone know you're a SVTP member:
123062-1532336916.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I have the same problem with underwear. True SVTP “member” problems

No room to store your cash in your underwear?

I’ll have to go search for these front pocket wallets you guys speak of. Sounds like witchcraft...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No room to store your cash in your underwear?

I’ll have to go search for these front pocket wallets you guys speak of. Sounds like witchcraft...

Look no further.

Carbon Fiber 3K{sourceid}&nb_li_ms=&nb_lp_ms=&nb_fii=6606785447&nb_ap=&nb_mt=e&gclid=CjwKCAiAl4WABhAJEiwATUnEF96UxpQLFtL1XOQsTO0-fGpt7IiEpq-Hx8LPQ8Ubv1NgDsbLIWEI_xoCFJEQAvD_BwE

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Look no further.

Carbon Fiber 3K{sourceid}&nb_li_ms=&nb_lp_ms=&nb_fii=6606785447&nb_ap=&nb_mt=e&gclid=CjwKCAiAl4WABhAJEiwATUnEF96UxpQLFtL1XOQsTO0-fGpt7IiEpq-Hx8LPQ8Ubv1NgDsbLIWEI_xoCFJEQAvD_BwE

Looks like a PITA to get bills out.

My biggest complaint about a back pocket wallet is driving. I can’t effing tolerate driving any vehicle, especially the Shelby and the Recaros, with a wallet.

Are these small/sturdy enough to keep shape in a front pocket with cat keys? Phone has to be on one side away from keys.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks like a PITA to get bills out.

My biggest complaint about a back pocket wallet is driving. I can’t effing tolerate driving any vehicle, especially the Shelby and the Recaros, with a wallet.

Are these small/sturdy enough to keep shape in a front pocket with cat keys? Phone has to be on one side away from keys.

I have the clip one. It's not a big deal.

I can fit my car keys and wallet in the same pocket. I usually throw my keys in a cupholder though.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Does it not open at all? Seems like you have to pull out every card to get what you want.

Last thing I want to do is pull out a credit card and drop it when I’m looking for my Drivers License.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Does it not open at all? Seems like you have to pull out every card to get what you want.

Last thing I want to do is pull out a credit card and drop it when I’m looking for my Drivers License.

It has the slot on the bottom to use to push up a card.

I put my two most used cards on the front and back. Then my ID second, debit third and everything else between.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
It has the slot on the bottom to use to push up a card.

I put my two most used cards on the front and back. Then my ID second, debit third and everything else between.

You’re about to cost me ~75 bucks. Bull shit thing to spend money on. Here, spend cash on something to carry your cash.

I just cant tolerate the wallet game while driving anymore.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You’re about to cost me ~75 bucks. Bull shit thing to spend money on. Here, spend cash on something to carry your cash.

I just cant tolerate the wallet game while driving anymore.

Definitely worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread