New Volt

blk02edge

Established Member
I don't know either, but at least I'm not dumb enough to move to New York. What, couldn't afford Minnesota?

Let's review what we know about you.

1- You were definitely an alter boy who got molestered hard as a child.
2- You act out like a gay child molester, at least online.
3- You probably go to the gym just to seek out weaselly little gay bitches in the locker rooms.
4- EVERYONE in Florida hates having you and that f'd up, worst accent in the world in their state.

Wrong again little man. Like I said, you've wrong about EVERYTHING you ever post. Everything. Just think about what you're going to post, and post the opposite.

News flash: I've never reported any post, on any site, at any time.

How's the shoulder rides with Blaster?

View attachment 1751768
Lol, guaranteed you are 4 feet tall while wearing your high heels

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
200.gif

Fat Boss

Established Member
Lol, guaranteed you are 4 feet tall while wearing your high heels

Nah. You must have missed the wives and gf's thread where we talked about both me and my gf being six two.

Speaking of gf's, did your do anything other than turn the ignition key and shift the gears yesterday? I only ask because mine cleaned the whole house.

OMG that's me! Hairstyle and everything. I run right by the Shelby each day to hug my baby!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Nah. You must have missed the wives and gf's thread where we talked about both me and my gf being six two.

Speaking of gf's, did your do anything other than turn the ignition key and shift the gears yesterday? I only ask because mine cleaned the whole house.

OMG that's me! Hairstyle and everything. I run right by the Shelby each day to hug my baby!

This post makes sense considering the poster is someone who actually believes he owns a 2013 Shelby GT350.

Fat Boss

Established Member
It was tough to widen the die cast quarter panels, but with enough paste and paper mache I was able to turn it into a wide body.

blk02edge

Established Member

The fact that you stick around confirms that you enjoy being roasted by men. The Mach-E is just extra scientific proof.

OX1

Established Member
Right. It is not related to demand what so ever.

That video was an illustration of why you never parade someone out in front of the public that can't/hasn't anticipated every question that might get asked. It's comical.

So these 1401 "results" are not really for sale? (some probably are not on dealer lots yet).

OX1

Established Member
I don't know. But looking at the first results it appears people are fishing to see if they can sell them for a profit. Looks like all of them are over MSRP.

If demand was through the roof, there would be none for sale.

OX1

Established Member
And apparantly range SUCKS at the averege NJ rush hour highway speed of 80 MPH (at least below GSP exit 131).

From a ***-E owner

"Your speed will absolutely kill your range. You can have one or the other. One must bear in mind that the EPA rating of 250 miles is calculated with 50% city driving (stop and go, 35-45 MPH) and 50% highway (which the EPA uses 65 MPH for).
if you’re planning on driving 100% highway, you’ll lose a bit of range. If you plan on driving at 80 MPH, you’ll lose significantly more range.
I did a comparison in my own premium AWD ER and I lost about 0.2 miles/kWh for each 5MPH I added to the speed.
So, if we’re going to say that EPA rated the 88kwh GT at 250 miles, they are planning 2.8 miles/kWh. You will be eliminating all the higher milage stop and go stuff on a long trip. Let’s say that only drops your efficiency to 2.6 miles/kWh. Then you drive 80 MPH instead of 65 MPH. This will probably cost you another 0.6 miles/kWh. You’re down to a flat 2 miles/kWh. If you’re charging to 80% of your 88 kWh battery then you only have 70 kWh available. Looks like you will get about 140 miles of range at those speeds."

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
And apparantly range SUCKS at the averege NJ rush hour highway speed of 80 MPH (at least below GSP exit 131).

From a ***-E owner

"Your speed will absolutely kill your range. You can have one or the other. One must bear in mind that the EPA rating of 250 miles is calculated with 50% city driving (stop and go, 35-45 MPH) and 50% highway (which the EPA uses 65 MPH for).
if you’re planning on driving 100% highway, you’ll lose a bit of range. If you plan on driving at 80 MPH, you’ll lose significantly more range.
I did a comparison in my own premium AWD ER and I lost about 0.2 miles/kWh for each 5MPH I added to the speed.
So, if we’re going to say that EPA rated the 88kwh GT at 250 miles, they are planning 2.8 miles/kWh. You will be eliminating all the higher milage stop and go stuff on a long trip. Let’s say that only drops your efficiency to 2.6 miles/kWh. Then you drive 80 MPH instead of 65 MPH. This will probably cost you another 0.6 miles/kWh. You’re down to a flat 2 miles/kWh. If you’re charging to 80% of your 88 kWh battery then you only have 70 kWh available. Looks like you will get about 140 miles of range at those speeds."

Racist!

Users who are viewing this thread