New Volt

blk02edge

Established Member
de5k1sl-37c671df-ffa7-488e-87cb-8a8e6574db0d.png

Fat Boss

Established Member
Maybe donkey trains for the people who can't plan ahead? Who would have thought there's a dearth of high voltage lines right next to every highway in the west. For those that haven't travelled through WY, UT, NV, etc there's a whole lot of nothing out there for hundreds of miles.

Fat Boss

Established Member
That might be why a diesel pickup is the modal vehicle in those parts.

There is 0% chance of rural westerners adopting EVs.

Well, you're wrong. By how much is the question. If diesel is ten bucks a gallon and electricity is 10 cents kWh, of course you'll see some adoption.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Well, you're wrong. By how much is the question. If diesel is ten bucks a gallon and electricity is 10 cents kWh, of course you'll see some adoption.

LMFAO. Have you spent any time in bumble**** N/S Dakota, Montana, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico?

They are as likely to give up their guns as they are to give up their trucks to replace them with a *** battery vehicle (which is what they call EVs btw).

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Yep, might be cheaper in the long run just to re-route the highways so they go next to the power plants.
Yeah surely re-routing the entire hi-way system to cater to this green pipe dream wouldn’t cost too much. Remember where all that asphalt comes from? Fossil fuels!
Can we have China design a plastic hi-way for us? Or maybe grind up all the unrecyclable wind mill blades that they are burying in massive trench’s currently. Problem solved.

Fat Boss

Established Member
LMFAO. Have you spent any time in bumble**** N/S Dakota, Montana, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico?

They are as likely to give up their guns as they are to give up their trucks to replace them with a *** battery vehicle (which is what they call EVs btw).

I have had some nailbiters hunting in MT in my 4runner because it only has a 14 gal tank. Most of the state does not even have cellphone coverage. And big boss thinks they are going to switch to EVs.

No one is saying they're going to "switch" to EV's. What I'm saying is the adoption rate will be higher than zero. It might be 5%, it might be more, or less. And yes, I've been through all those states. Maybe you're not as good at math and statistics as you claim to be. You were certainly waaaaaay off with your previous predictions regarding Mach-E demand.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
You were certainly waaaaaay off with your previous predictions regarding Mach-E demand.

Really?

ford-mustang-mach-e-production-may-2022.png

There is now a recall with "no known fix." This is after the previous recall for unintended acceleration. Sign me up!

Fat Boss

Established Member
Because of the recall they can not sell any cars...

Right. It is not related to demand what so ever.

That video was an illustration of why you never parade someone out in front of the public that can't/hasn't anticipated every question that might get asked. It's comical.

Users who are viewing this thread