NEW! VMP Tuning & Superchargers SVTP Forum Appreciation Code Inside!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
:banana:

As our way of saying thank you for your continued support and the flow of customers from SVTP, we are proud to offer an ongoing discount code for most everything in the store.

This code will get you 5% off most items in the store. If there's something you need and it's not covered by the code, please call us at (321) 206-9369.

THE CODE FOR SVTP ONLY IS "VMPROCKS1"

Code offer is not good during special sales. We will let you know. Otherwise, have at it.

Last edited:

tvspower

Established Member
Hi BJ As you know I am one of your biggest supporters and have convinced a few Canadians to buy your TVS and Tunes and power mods for their Shelby... Based on my mild setup everyone was very impressed..... NOW .. 5% off is really not a bargain or big deal to be had.... Most buy your products and tunes based on Customer Service and performance.....On a $1000 purchase one would save $50.... My friend showed me Kenne Bell is offering 25% off blowers.... That is a saving...... I am and will always be a huge supporter But 5% Plus .. on the exchange on the Canadian $$$$ ... 5% is even less......

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Hi BJ As you know I am one of your biggest supporters and have convinced a few Canadians to buy your TVS and Tunes and power mods for their Shelby... Based on my mild setup everyone was very impressed..... NOW .. 5% off is really not a bargain or big deal to be had.... Most buy your products and tunes based on Customer Service and performance.....On a $1000 purchase one would save $50.... My friend showed me Kenne Bell is offering 25% off blowers.... That is a saving...... I am and will always be a huge supporter But 5% Plus .. on the exchange on the Canadian $$$$ ... 5% is even less......

Sorry you feel that way.

It's a global token of appreciation, not a sale.

Thanks for your feedback.

Bj

dsweet

Established Member
I just noticed this thread, would like to say thank you. I appreciate all discounts and credits. They should and are not taken for granted, at least not by me.

mike1975

Established Member
Discount appreciation

Team VMP thanks for the discount it made a noticeable difference on the price of my soon to arrive X4.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Our pleasure Mike. Every buck counts and we're glad to help. Thanks so much for your trust.

Last edited:

Mongopushn

Established Member
The discount code isn't working on your heat ex-changers ( AFCOHEDUALTANK or VMPHE-DUAL) ? Not sure if it should apply or not.

blue 07

Established Member
Thanks for the discount !!I have a 13 GT500 and trying to decide on a Stage 2 or Stage 3 install for my 13 Shelby. I have a K and N CAI installed on car , will it work with the Stage 3 power pak or am I better off with the Stage 2 and just replace the CAI installed already ? Any input would be appreciated !! Petes Dyno in NH will be doing the install and dyno
:banana:

As our way of saying thank you for your continued support and the flow of customers from SVTP, we are proud to offer an ongoing discount code for most everything in the store.

This code will get you 5% off most items in the store. If there's something you need and it's not covered by the code, please call us at (321) 206-9369.

THE CODE FOR SVTP ONLY IS "VMPROCKS1"

Code offer is not good during special sales. We will let you know. Otherwise, have at it.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Stage 3. Get the throttle body!

The K&N is a placebo. Just put the stock one back on.

bj

Users who are viewing this thread